Community Central
Community Central
m (update)
m (Citizendium)
Line 14: Line 14:

I'm ''Steik'' on [[Wikia IRC Channel]]. You may also [[Special:Emailuser/Медиа|email me]] or [[User talk:Медиа|leave a message on my talkpage]].

I'm ''Steik'' on [[Wikia IRC Channel]]. You may also [[Special:Emailuser/Медиа|email me]] or [[User talk:Медиа|leave a message on my talkpage]].
  +
  +
I'm also [[User:Wassily Pavlovich Steik|registered]] in Citizendium.

Revision as of 09:45, 17 December 2007

Template:User en-2 Template:User ru

My name is Wassily Steik. I'm also known under nick "MediaTOR". My nick here is transliterated as "Media".

In real life I'm working as a corrector in one of the popular newspapers in Russia. I'm from Obninsk, small city in Kaluga region (Russia), famous because the first in the world nuclear power station has been built here.

Usually I write about computer gaming, mostly in Russian. My English is rather poor, and for that I'm sorry.

I've started Gaming Solutions Wiki and it's first language section (ru) in November 2007.

I've contributed to Russian Wikipedia since December 2006 until October 2007, when I was banned forever as "sockpuppet" of user with 100 edits full of vandalism and personal attacks. Compare this with my 2727 edits, hard work for developing articles about StarCraft and my Tireless Contributor Barnstar to see how competent are admins of Wikipedia.

I'm Steik on Wikia IRC Channel. You may also email me or leave a message on my talkpage.

I'm also registered in Citizendium.