|For non-English spotlights, please visit: International Spotlight Requests|
01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
| State of Decay Wiki (12/3) |
Criminal Case Wiki (12/10)
Every Witch Way Wiki (12/17)
Fictional Companies Wiki (12/17)
Skip Beat! Wiki (1/7)
UnAnything Wiki (1/9)
Awesome Inc. Wiki (1/21)
Alternate Future Wiki (1/21)
Mixels Wiki (1/21)
Austin & Ally Wiki (1/21)
United States Counties Wiki (1/28)
Gravity Falls Wiki (1/28)
FlameClan Roleplaying Wiki (1/29)
To request a Wikia Spotlight, post the name of the wikia with a link and a brief description. Sign your post with ~~~~.
Before you post your request, make sure that the wikia follows the best practices listed on the article page.
If you wish to report a problem with an existing spotlight, please report it at Special:Contact.
If you have a response, comment, or question for a request which I have already answered, then please let me know on my message wall.
New requests are answered roughly once a week.
Counter-Strike Online WikiEdit
Hi Merrystar. I would like to apply Counter-Strike Online Wiki again for another spotlight with this picture and caption "Envy Mask: The Meeting with Dr. Rex" for the new update release. Thanks for everything. --ConTraZ VII 00:05, September 4, 2014 (UTC)
America's Got Talent Wiki Edit
Hi, America's Got Talent Wiki (agt.wikia.com) could use a spotlight, with the show's newest season having its season finale next week.
- Hi. America's Got Talent Wiki is still in great shape, however the spotlight will not go up until the start of October if I approve it today. Each wikia can request two spotlights a year and you requested your last one in June. So if you would like a spotlight in October we can do that. Or you can wait and ask again when the next season starts. Let me know what you want to do! -- Wendy (talk) 01:52, September 17, 2014 (UTC)
Aikatsu Wiki (approved)Edit
"Dashing off with my very own burning-passionate idol activities!"
Hi! I am an administrator of Aikatsu Wiki, would like to request a spotlight for the wiki on October, to celebrate the third TV series and the upcoming movie!
Hopefully we can have a spot for it!
Natsume Yuujinchou Wiki (approved)Edit
Hai there, I'm one of the admins at Natsume Yuujinchou Wiki and would like to request spotlight for the wiki. The last spotlight was last year, and since the manga is still ongoing, with the latest volume published on 5th September, will this wiki eligible for the spotlight? Thanks.
03:44, September 17, 2014 (UTC)
Minecraft Fan Ideas Wiki (approved)Edit
I'd like to request one now. Our wiki is about fan idea submissions for video game Minecraft.
I don't have a specific image request, but I'd like the text to be "Ever had an idea that just had to be added to Minecraft? Submit it here!"
Khan Academy Wiki (approved)Edit
Nanatsu no Taizai Wiki (approved)Edit
Hello, I'm an admin at Nanatsu no Taizai Wiki, and I would like to request for a spotlight. If possible, I would like it to be some time around October 5th when the anime begins broadcasting. For the image, I would like to request using this. The wikia has had a spotlight previously, so I'm confident that we meet the criteria. A quotation like "The anime adaptation premieres on Oct 5th" would be perfect. Thanks. Roboartitec ~ Message 11:27, September 25, 2014 (UTC)
The Pokemon Wiki (approved)Edit
Hello. We are ready to make the spotlight for the Pokemon Wiki. We'd like if we had two spotlights. First one would be around these days and I ask that this page is linked. The second one would be later, though I'll make sure to warn just when that would happen. The deal is the new game, Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire is coming out next month. We want the best commerical for the Wiki as possible that might even give something for the guys at Bulbapedia to think about.
Yu Gi Oh! Custom Cards!Edit
Yu Gi Oh! Custom Cards is a fan site based on the Japanese game Yu Gi oh, in which is based on making and showcasing custom cards to let people know about them, were' almost having like 200 pages since opening, this site enables all real and custom card frames (and it is open to add more custom ones), also it is open for fan-made characters, stories, We also present interesting ideas for archetypes, characters, cards, or even a custom type.
Eurovision Song Contest Wiki (approved)Edit
Greetings! I am the founder on the Eurovision Wiki and I'd like to have it spotlit because next year is the 60th contest held in Austria, and the national finals season is starting up. Also, we are looking for more contributors, and hopefully some people can see this and come along!
- I'm the founder
- 358 articles in total as of typing this, no real stubs due to templates but the main page is the shortest page
- The main page has a slideshow of images, and links to each contest, a featured article, news RSS... and is not sysop-protected.
- No upheavals as there are too few users
- Welcome-user and Welcome-message-wall-user
- Special:UncategorizedPages is empty as of typing this
- Community Corner is a bit quiet due to lack of users.
- No inappropriate images or language is used as far as I know, as it is prohibited because Eurovision is a light-entertainment family show, but I'm not sure of Jemini and their poses.
Hello! Project Wiki (approved)Edit
Hello, I'm WonderBuono!, head admin/bureaucrat of Hello! Project Wiki. I would like to request our wiki for the Spotlight. With over 2,000 articles, Hello! Project Wiki seeks to provide as much info as possible on the idol groups under Hello! Project. We're very fast about adding new info, too. Thanks for reading; I hope we are approved. :) WonderBuono! (talk) 20:49, October 18, 2014 (UTC)
Munkapedia, the Alvin and the Chipmunks Wiki (approved)Edit
I know these requests sit for roughly a month before a spotlight so I'll add this now. Christmas is coming up (perfect time for The Chipmunks) so I'm requesting our spotlight to start the first or second week in December. You can use this image (the bottom of the image can be cropped if needed).
- I am the active Admin.
- 780 total articles. 8 shorter than 300 bytes, 17 are marked as stubs.
- Main page has multiple images and links. Not sysop-protected.
- Navigation / Special:UncategorizedPages.
- No upheavals.
- Welcome / MediaWiki:Welcome-user
DEmersonJMFM 16:34, October 22, 2014 (UTC)
The Backyardigans Wiki (approved) Edit
Hi! The Backyardigans Wiki is getting better and better every day, now with 1800+ pages (all factual and the best quality they can be). It was featured on the Wikia homepage in 2011 after I won the Wikis of 2010 contest and has had spotlights before, so the admins there (including me, the creator) know how to handle it. The Backyardigans itself could also use some recognition as its tenth anniversary was October 11, and it has not aired on TV since 2013 so users coming to the wiki are getting less and less...thanks for reading the request! - Sandy Cheeks (talk) 00:25, October 23, 2014 (UTC)
P.S. You could use any image of The Backyardigans, but some suggested ones are here and here as they reflect the series as of 1998 and we are trying to show the show's history. --- Sandy Cheeks (talk) 00:26, October 23, 2014 (UTC)
Call of Duty Wiki (approved) Edit
Hi, I'm RisingSun2013 from the Call of Duty Wiki and I would like to nominate it for a spotlight. I'm not an admin there but I got consent from a bureaucrat there to nominate it for a Wikia Spotlight. It has a great community and I think it definitely deserves to be featured. RisingSun2013 01:46, October 23, 2014 (UTC)
Godfather Five Families Wiki (approved)Edit
I"m admin on the http://godfather5f.wikia.com/wiki/The_Godfather_Five_Families_Wiki, and I'm requesting a spotlight, the reason I want a spotlight is because there isn't enough active users other than myself and Man Eating Smurf Starkiller131 (talk) 06:36, October 30, 2014 (UTC)
- Hello. Godfather Five Families Wiki looks great and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 04:28, November 5, 2014 (UTC)
Chris Nolan Wiki (approved)Edit
Hey, Christopher Nolan's new film "Interstellar" is being released next week so i wondered if the chris nolan wiki w:c:chrisnolan could be featured, thanks!--Category:Acer4666 12:40, October 30, 2014 (UTC)
I Nomonate Korra Wiki
LoganbrickWall 02:18, October 31, 2014 (UTC)
I would like to nominate The Korra Wiki
Dumbledore's Army Roleplay Wiki (approved)Edit
Hi. Im a bureaucrat for this wiki, and I'd like to request a spotlight. We have a fun and welcoming community with active admins and users. We'd love to get a spotlight so that more people can enjoy it like we have. :) We've had one in the past, but it's been awhile. Thank you!
Hi merrystar i noticed that the number of new editors per month has been at all time low so i thought a spot light would help and off topic what do those numbers like (9/13) mean in upcoming spotlight section thanks!
- Hello. Zombiepedia is in generally good shape. Could you please customize the Community Corner? Let me know when you have done that and I will be happy to add it to the approved spotlight list.
Wikiminaj (approved)EditSo this is about Wiki Minaj: http://nickiminaj.wikia.com/ and Nicki is releasing a new album in forty days. Would you mind putting the wiki on spotlight atleast 3 weeks before the release date which is December 15: http://nickiminaj.wikia.com/wiki/The_Pinkprint? The new album is called The Pinkprint and this is the deluxe version of the cover:
- Best practices
When you request a spotlight, your wikia should follow these best practices:
- The requester should be either an active admin, or link to a discussion with an active admin of the wikia who agrees to the spotlight. Yep ~ temporary though!
- The wikia should have at least 200 content pages, not counting stubs. Stub, or very short articles (less than about 300 bytes; listed at Special:Shortpages) and articles marked with a stub template should make up no more than a fifth of all pages. Yep!
- The main page should have at least one picture, and clear links to the most important content. It should not be sysop-protected from editing unless there is a strong history of vandalism; protecting against anonymous editors and new accounts is ok. Yep
- There should be a clear category structure to help readers navigate around the site. Every content page should be in a category (Special:UncategorizedPages should be empty). Yep
- The community should not be in the middle of choosing new admins, or any other upheavals; it should be a stable, friendly place. Yep
- The wikia should be using the Wikia welcome tool, signed by admins -- (MediaWiki:Welcome-user should say @latest, @sysop or the name of an admin.) Yep
- The message in the Community Center on Recent Wiki Activity should be customized. (MediaWiki:Community-corner) Yep
- The wikia should have a customized skin. Yep!
- The wikia should not use offensive language or include inappropriate images. About that. Now, Wikiminaj does have inappropriate languages and images. :/
Charmed Life Ficton WikiEdit
Hi im Pj Lol and im the founder of []Charmed Life Fitcton Wiki,and im looking for ACTIVE ADMINS and more ideas for others Charmed Fans.
- Monthly Voting
- Season 1B
Ned Declassified School Survival Guide WikiEdit
Hi im Pj Lol,Head Admin,here for Ned Declassified School Survival Guide Wiki, [], To talk about whag coming up on this wikia.
- Montly Voting
- Fan-Made Episode
- Remolding the infoboxes from blue to green.
Hello. I'm sorry, but in order to be spotlighted through this request page, you need to meet our spotlight criteria, including 200 non-stub content pages. Please feel free to ask again when your wikia has grown a little bit! -- Wendy (talk) 05:18, November 12, 2014 (UTC) Hello.
Can i inbox u when i have 200 pages on my wiki.
Avatar Roleplay Wiki (approved)Edit
Not the blue kind! Hi, Azrael here, a bureaucrat from ARPW. Just wanting to request a spotlight for my wiki. We've just recently begun to boom quite fast jumping from about half way to the 200 pages we were aiming for to just above it in only a few weeks. With the current season of Avatar: the Legend of Korra going on right now, we are continuing to grow and I'd hope to be spotlighted to help get the word out. Azrael the Sorrowful 10:40, November 6, 2014 (UTC)
Writing and Roleplaying Guild Wiki (approved)Edit
I'm pretty sure we've got all the stuffs we need but let me know if I overlooked something, thanks :) Cheers!
Pokemon Wiki (approved) Edit
Hello! The link to the wikia is http://pokemonenglish.wikia.com/wiki/Pokemon_Wiki and it is different from http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Pokemon_Wiki . We have a lot of information about Pokemon, and we also have several admins on the wiki. We have 900 pages at the time I am writing this. Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire will be released on November 21, 2014. However, can we have this wiki spotlighted as soon as possible to commemorate the hard work everyone put in to this wiki? Anyway thank you for reading this! Swampert11 (talk) 22:49, November 10, 2014 (UTC)
Divergent Roleplay Universe Wiki (approved)Edit
Hi there, I'm Xax and I'm one of the Bureaucrats in the Divergent RP Universe wiki. We are a warm and welcoming wiki, and although we're relatively new, we're having a lot of new users that are enjoying our Wiki and we hope to have more. We believe that we have really good Wiki practices, which make other people learn quickly and in a friendly way. Thanks in advance, DrXax (talk) 02:47, November 11, 2014 (UTC).
Momoiro Clover Z Wiki (approved)Edit
Hello, I would like to request a spotlight for my wiki: Momoiro Clover Z Wikia. It's a wikia for the idol group Momoiro Clover Z and its sister groups. I hope it fulfills all the spotlight criteria. Thanks :) Mocha21 (talk) 03:42, November 17, 2014 (UTC)
- Hello. Momoiro Clover Z Wiki looks great and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 05:25, November 26, 2014 (UTC)
Awesome Inc Wiki Edit
Hello, I would like to request a spotlight for my wiki: Awesome Inc Wiki . It's a wikia for a story/comic company that will be releasing a free e-book soon. The wiki has quite a few pages about many characters that my brothers and I have created. I hope it fulfills all the spotlight criteria. Thank-you! Protector of Soloris 14:37, November 17, 2014 (UTC)
- Hello. I'm sorry, but in order to be spotlighted through this request page, wikias must meet all of our best practices, including at least 200 non-stub content pages, and a front page with clear links to important content. You guys are very close to that -- please feel free to ask again when you can meet all of the spotlight criteria. -- Wendy (talk) 05:28, November 26, 2014 (UTC)
Duolingo wiki (approved) Edit
I'd like to request a wikia spotlight for Duolingo wikia, "a fun free language learning program that uses crowdsourcing to translate the web and to create courses".--Dessamator (talk) 21:02, November 18, 2014 (UTC)
Video Game Music Covers Wiki (approved)Edit
I'd like to request a wikia spotlight for Video Game Music Covers Wiki. It already had 1 spotlight at March 30, 2014 and it does meet all the requirements:
It has more than 200 content pages, not counting stubs The main page have pictures and clear links to the most important content. There is no sysop-protection from editing. There is a clear category structure. (Special:UncategorizedPages is empty). It uses the Wikia welcome tool, signed by admins. The message in the Community Center on Recent Wiki Activity is customized. (MediaWiki:Community-corner) It has a customized skin. It is the only wiki dedicated to Video Game Music Cover scene =)
- Hello. Video Game Music Covers Wiki is still in great shape and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 05:37, November 26, 2014 (UTC)
Infinite Crisis Wiki (approved)Edit
I would like to apply a spolight for the Infinite Crisis Wiki, as a new champions come out every month. I am an admin of the wiki, and this wiki needs more editors, which is why I am applying for a spotlight. We would like the caption to be: What do you Fight for?
Thanks for reading,
Dragon Quest WikiEdit
Hi, my name's TheHungrySage, a newer admin at the Dragon Quest WIki and I would like to request a spotlight for our WIki. We have more than 3500 pages that provide thorough information on the entire Dragon Quest series, providing a large range of information from class details al the way through weapon prices. We are looking to boost our number of editors to help our community become even better! We also think that it would be beneficial to many users out in Wikia's wider community to become affiliated with us. TheHungrySage (talk) 22:38, November 26, 2014 (UTC)
- Hello. Dragon Quest wikia looks like a great resource for the community, but it would need a few tweaks to meet our spotlight criteria. The main page would need to be expanded slightly to include some portal-style links to large content categories (eg. games, walkthroughs, characters, items, locations, etc.); right now it doesn't really have many links into the content of the wikia itself. Additionally we would ask that you lower the editing protection to only prevent editing by anonymous users and new accounts; there is no evidence that the page was ever vandalized much and it has been fully protected for about 4 years now. Aside from the main page, you have some uncategorized pages that would need to be sorted out. And there are over a thousand pages marked as stubs; for a spotlight a maximum of 20%, or about 750 pages in your case, should be stubs. So you would need to go through that category and remove the tag from some of the longer pages. Please let me know on my wall if you have any questions, and leave me a message when you have had a chance to make some of these changes so I can check back again. -- Wendy (talk) 04:43, December 3, 2014 (UTC)
Fanon Wikia Edit
I would like to request http://fanon.wikia.com I am an admin on there.
- Hello. In order to be spotlighted Fanon Wikia would need a few tweaks to meet our spotlight criteria. The main page protection would need to be dropped to only block anonymous users and new accounts. You might want to consider re-vamping that page to have more images and include more links to major content categories as well. There are also quite a few uncategorized pages that need to be sorted out. Please let me know on my wall when you have taken care of those things and I will check back again. -- Wendy (talk) 05:06, December 3, 2014 (UTC)
State of Decay Wiki (approved)Edit
Hello, I would like to request a wikia spotlight for State of Decay Wiki. It meets the requirements based on the criteria which are on the Community Central:Spotlights page:
It has 707 content pages, which 48 of them are not eligible (short and/or stub), which is approximately 1/15 against the said 1/5. The main page has pictures and clear links to the most important content. There is protection affecting new users and anonymous users from editing the main page. There is a clear category structure. (Special:UncategorizedPages is empty). It uses the Wikia welcome tool, signed by admins. The message in the Community Center on Recent Wiki Activity is customized. (MediaWiki:Community-corner) It has a customized skin. The wiki does not contain offensive language, nor it does contain inappropriate images which might offend viewers.
Awesome Inc Wiki (approved)Edit
Hello, I'm Ax9000, founder and admin of Awesome Inc Wiki.
I'd like to request a spotlight now. Our wiki is about fan-made heroes and villains and their stories. It is not mainstream or popular and My brother and I are the only ones working on it consistently.
I don't have a specific image request, but I'd like the text to be "Next stop: Soloris! Jump into a world of adventure!"
Protector of Soloris 22:24, December 3, 2014 (UTC)
Criminal Case Wiki (approved)Edit
Hi, I'm Icy34567, an admin on the Criminal Case Wiki. I requested a spotlight at some time this year, so we would like to request the second one, so that we can use the other two next year. We don't have too many new things from the last time except that we now have more pages and templates. We are currently not planning to choose any admins. We use the welcome tool and I think we are following all the practices. Thanks.
Every Witch Way Wiki (approved)Edit
Hi, I am an admin on the Every Witch Way Wiki and would like to request a spotlight for the wiki. I asked users if it was okay to have a spotlight and they all agreed. I also think that we fit the criteria and if we do get a spotlight, would it be possible to get it around the beginning of January as that's when the show's third season starts? Thank you!
- Hello. Every Witch Way Wiki looks great and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. I believe the spotlight should go up in early or mid-January at this point. -- Wendy (talk) 04:54, December 17, 2014 (UTC)
+ Fictional Companies Wiki (approved) Edit
Hi, I would like to attract some more visitors and editors to Fictional Companies Wiki by putting it in the spotlight. I'm the only one creating articles and I'm hoping to change this. Mitsjol (talk) 21:20, December 16, 2014 (UTC)
Skip Beat! Wiki (approved) Edit
I am the only administrator/bureaucrat of the Skip Beat! Wiki and I would like to request another spotlight. The last one was last March. Now, I could say that it is more developed than last time with better templates and new articles so I really hope that this spotlight could attract new viewers and possible editors.
- The wiki has 600+ pages and only have 11 stub pages. It doesn't have any articles less than 300 bytes.
- The main page links to all the important pages of the wiki and it is semi-protected.
- Special:UncategorizedPages is empty. In addition to that, Special:UncategorizedFiles and Special:UncategorizedTemplates are also empty and all the files have proper licensing within them.
Like last time, The wiki is not in the middle of choosing an admin and it is a friendly place right now. The wiki also uses the Welcome tool, have the Community corner customized and have a customized skin.
If approved: Image // Title: Skip Beat! Wiki // Caption: The magnificent show-biz challenge.
Thank you for your consideration :) Queennicolee•Talk 02:47, December 18, 2014 (UTC)
Slush Invaders Wiki Edit
Hi I'm Ultra, creator of the Slush Invaders wiki. I'd like to request a spotlight for my wiki with http://slushinvaders.wikia.com/wiki/File:Capture.PNG as a picture and a caption: "Home of the Neon Fighters of Awesomeness!" Here is the link to an admin more active than I: http://slushinvaders.wikia.com/wiki/User:The_Fan_of_Wiki.
UnAnything Wiki (approved) Edit
I'm Thebiguglyalien, administrator of the UnAnything Wiki. We've decided that we want a spotlight to help promote our wiki. We got one about a year ago, so I think we still have everything we need to qualify for a spotlight. Thebiguglyalien (Yell at me here) 22:28, December 21, 2014 (UTC)
Night World WikiEdit
Night World Wiki could really need some more contributors, and we definitely meet all the requirements for a spotlight:
- The requester should be either an active admin, or link to a discussion with an active admin of the wikia who agrees to the spotlight. (Admin)
- The wikia should have at least 200 content pages, not counting stubs. Stub, or very short articles (less than about 300 bytes; listed at Special:Shortpages) and articles marked with a stub template should make up no more than a fifth of all pages. (Number of content pages, number of short pages, and articles marked with a stub template)
- The main page should have at least one picture, and clear links to the most important content. It should not be sysop-protected from editing unless there is a strong history of vandalism; protecting against anonymous editors and new accounts is ok. (Main page)
- There should be a clear category structure to help readers navigate around the site. Every content page should be in a category (Special:UncategorizedPages should be empty). (List of uncategorized pages)
- The community should not be in the middle of choosing new admins, or any other upheavals; it should be a stable, friendly place. (Forum and blog posts)
- The wikia should be using the Wikia welcome tool, signed by admins -- (MediaWiki:Welcome-user should say @latest, @sysop or the name of an admin.) (Welcome tool)
- The message in the Community Center on Recent Wiki Activity should be customized. (MediaWiki:Community-corner) (Community Center)
- The wikia should have a customized skin. (Customized skin)
- The wikia should not use offensive language or include inappropriate images. (List of images)
- Hello. Night World Wiki looks really good in general, but it is just a touch shy of the needed 200 content pages. It has 202 pages total and 15 of them marked as stubs. Please work on strengthening those pages so they can lose their stub templates and let me know on my wall when you are ready for me to check again! -- Wendy (talk) 13:59, January 7, 2015 (UTC)
Alternate Future Wiki (approved)Edit
I am requesting a spotlight for Alternate Future Wiki, using this picture with the description "Write an alternate future history now!" I am the founder, there is 343 pages in total, only a few stubs and almost all pages are categorized. Ismael Perez Ψ (talk • contribs • blog) 20:38, December 26, 2014 (UTC)
Mixels Wiki (approved)Edit
Hi there, I'm Boogly22238, an admin at the Mixels Wiki. I'd like to sign up for a spotlight, perhaps with this picture, as in February Series 4 will be coming, and more later on. Could we use the caption "Hang out with the Mixels!"? Thank you! --Boogly22238, January 2, 2015
Batman: Guardian of Gotham WikiEdit
My name is Brandon Baker and I would like a spotlight for my wikia Batman: Guardian of Gotham.
- Hello. Batman: Guardian of Gotham Wiki looks great -- very atmospheric. That said, it has too many stub articles to be spotlighted at this time. Stubs must make up no more than about 1/5th, or 60 pages on the wikia. Right now you have about 90 pages that are shorter than 300 bytes, and most of those are template episode pages with no information. There are handful of slightly longer pages that are also just the template, and those count as stubs as well. Please feel free to ask again when you have had a chance to strengthen the content on your wikia and fill in some of these blank pages with at least a little information. -- Wendy (talk) 04:14, January 21, 2015 (UTC)
Ellie Goulding third albumEdit
Hi, I'm Azending the admin of: elliegoulding.wikia.com
I was wondering if my wiki can go on spotlight EVEN WITHOUT THE REQUIRED SPOTLIGHT LIST because Ellie is releasing her third album THIS YEAR. One of her singles for Fifty Shades of Grey premiered today: http://elliegoulding.wikia.com/wiki/Love_Me_Like_You_Do_(song) and that means her third album's information will get closer and closer. I was wondering if you could give everyone a heads up that Ellie is releasing her album "Soon"! See here for more info: http://elliegoulding.wikia.com/wiki/Third_album_(album)
If you are (please :D) going to, can you make the title: "Ellie Goulding new album #Soon", the subtitle: "Read all about Ellie's upcoming 3rd album" or something. And, also, can you make the artwork any two shown in the pictures or anything from Ellie Goulding's latest Nike photoshoot here: http://elliegoulding.wikia.com/wiki/Nike or the "Beating Heart cover".
I seriously understand that there needs to be atleast 200 articles, but Ellie doesn't have that many songs.
Austin & Ally Wiki (approved)EditHi wikia staff, I would like to request a spotlight for the Austin & Ally Wiki! Austin & Ally is entering it's fourth season and the season four premiere episode premieres January 18th! Season four is actually a big season for Austin & Ally because this season was not guranteed to actually happen and the fans had to fight for it. We trended "#AustinAndAllySeasonFour" many times on Twitter January-March last year. We proved that we deserved the season and the show was picked up. This is also likely the last season for the show since Disney never goes to a fifth season. We would like to use this picture for the spotlight:
And for the saying underneath, it'd be great if it said "#AustinAndAllySeason4 is here!" It'd nicely reference the thing that played a huge part in bringing the season to TV. :) Thank you! :)
the matt chatter
CREATED BY DAZZLING199801:39, January 12, 2015 (UTC)
Disney Channel Wiki Edit
Hello, I'm an admin on disneychannel.wikia.com. On behalf of the administration I would like to request a spotlight for our wiki. The channel is going to have a lot of session premiers in the next few weeks, and I believe that it would be a huge marketing value for Wikia. If at all possible we would like a promotion within the Entertainment hub, just like Austin and Ally had at the Lifestyles Hub. http://austinally.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Asnow89/Season_4_Premiere_Party_Menu. I know that that information doesn't affect a global spotlight, I just wanted to put it out there. Thanks for all your help!
- Hello. I cannot help with the hub promotion. In terms of a spotlight, Disney Channel Wiki looks pretty good but you do have some uncategorized pages. Please let me know on my wall when you have sorted those out and I will be happy to add the wikia to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 02:50, January 28, 2015 (UTC)
United States Counties Wiki (Countypedia) (approved)Edit
Hello. I would like to submit the United States Counties Wiki (Countypedia) http://countypedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_United_States_Counties_Wiki for a spotlight. I have returned on the wiki after a few months of absence and I found out the place was dying. I feel that with the recent Senate elections, people will learn to understand more about our 3,141 counties and how they operate. I would prefer a large county map of the U.S. with the subtitle "Learn about our 3K+ counties!" CalzoneManiac (talk) 01:24, January 21, 2015 (UTC)
Star Wars: The Old Republic Wiki Edit
Hi! I'm ShatterClub, and I'm the senior bureaucrat at TOR Wiki. We applied and got a approved for a spotlight back in 2013 (link), and are requesting one again in the hopes that we can draw in more interested users and build a larger community. I've checked us out, and it looks like we fit all the requirements except for the stubs, which is something else we also would like more users for. Aside from that, I think we fit the bill on everything else, but if not, message me and we'll do what we can to fix any lingering problems.
- Hello. TOR Wiki is in generally good shape, although for a spotlight you would need to lower the main page protection to only block new and unregistered users. However the stubs are a problem; 1/5th of your content would be about 800 pages and you have over 1400 marked as stubs. You would need to clean out the category and unmark some of the longer articles before the wikia could be spotlighted. Please let me know on my wall if you do that and want me to check again! -- Wendy (talk) 03:03, January 28, 2015 (UTC)
FlameClan Roleplaying Wiki (approved)Edit
Greetings! I am Flamestar22. I was wondering if it was possible to participate in the Spotlight from this wiki: http://flameclan-roleplaying.wikia.com/wiki/FlameClan_Roleplaying_Wiki. I love to work on Wikia and would be happy if my wikia could attract other users to the Wikia. Let me know if that's possible, thanks! I look forward to your response! Flamestar 22 20:15, January 25, 2015 (UTC)
- Hello. FlameClan Roleplaying Wiki looks great in general. The only change needed in order to have a spotlight would be to lower the mainpage protection so it only blocks new and unregistered users from editing. Let me know on my wall when you have done that and I will be happy to add it to the approved spotlight list! -- Wendy (talk) 03:08, January 28, 2015 (UTC)
Gravity Falls Wiki (approved) Edit
Hi, I am adding a spotlight request for the Gravity Falls Wiki in preparation for the end of our mid-season hiatus. Gravity Falls comes back February 16th with Northwest Mansion Mystery. I was hoping this photo could be used and the caption "Come and learn about the secrets and mysteries of Gravity Falls!"
23:03, January 24, 2015 (UTC)
The Young and the Restless Wiki Edit
Hello! I would like to request a spotlight for The Young and the Restless Wiki. The Y&R Wiki is a growing community of fans and editors dedicated to all things Y&R! We would love for our Wiki to become a one-stop source for everything Y&R related. We have recently expanded our Wiki with many new articles and images. We are building up a great community and I would love to attract even more users to our Wiki, who will register and join our budding community.
If possible I would like to use this image in the spotlight with the description "Find out the latest happenings in Genoa City and keep up with all your favorite characters on The Young and the Restless Wiki". I have reviewed the guidelines and found that we meet them all. We do have a few stub pages but we are working on updating those and would love for new contributors to help us with the task. I am an active admin on the Wiki if you have any questions or requests.
- Hello. The Young and the Restless Wiki is in generally good shape -- your main page image map is fantastic! That said, you do have a number of uncategorized pages that would need to be sorted out in order for the wikia to be spotlighted. Please let me know on my wall when you have taken care of those and I will be happy to add the wikia to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 03:15, January 28, 2015 (UTC)
The Gamers Fanon WikiEdit
The Gamers Fanon Wiki is a wiki where anyone can create any Gaming themed stories, creations, and adventures! We Are Currently Editing 5,642 Pages with over 713,562 edits.
You can write Gaming stories about Assassins Creed, Minecraft, Pirates Online, and much much more! Participate in community events, such as Quote of the Week, User Awards, Gaming Song of the Month, Wiki Oscars, and much more! Join us in playing Minecraft, Star Wars the Old Republic, League of Legends, and almost anything you can name!
Captain Ned Edgewalker 04:43, January 31, 2015 (UTC)
Terraria Mobile WikiEdit
Hi there! I'm Darthwikia, the founder of The Terraria Mobile Version Wiki. I would like to apply for spotlight as I think we have fulfilled alll the required conditions.
Please let me know of your decision.
Darthwikia25 07:22, February 1, 2015 (UTC)