Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index Community Central Forum MediaWiki upgrade problems and oddities
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 2738 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.
Issues that appear to have been resolved have been moved to Forum:MediaWiki upgrade problems and oddities/resolved. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 2 Feb 2011 1:17 PM Pacific

Hi all, you may have noticed that every wiki has now been upgraded to MediaWiki 1.16. With that comes some obvious and expected kinks; any time an upgrade like this happens, there will be bumps in the road. Some of these may be bugs that we can fix on our end, others may be CSS/JS coding related issues that you'll need to fix on your wikis and/or your own personal CSS/JS to conform to the new version of MediaWiki.

If you encounter anything you don't know how to fix that's coding related, your best bet would be to ask about it here in the Community Central Forum, as the CSS and JS gurus here on Central are probably already working to fix up their coding. Other issues that you're not able to fix on your own should be reported to Special:Contact. If there are a lot of messages about the upgrade, which I expect there will be, we may take a little while longer to get back to you, but all e-mails we receive will be answered ASAP.

Thanks all. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:23, January 25, 2011 (UTC)

It would be nice to get a list of things that Wikia knows will need to be looked at after the upgrade. Many of these issues are not CSS or JS issues, but changes to things in the MediaWiki: namespace that affect lots of the UI. Wikia added alot of items to this namespace to support their custom extensions, but it appears that the upgrade reset or removed several of these items.
As usual, more information is better and if everyone sends their issue to Special:Contact, the fix may not propagate to the wider community and just make more work for Wikia. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 10:11 AM PST 26 Jan 2011
That being said, some users have had their preferences reset to default values, and MyTools appears to also reset. Furthermore, global.js doesn't seem to be affecting monobook, and possibly the most pressing issue, javascript in Common.js and Wikia.js seems to be broken.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  18:16,1/26/2011 
Addendum: All of those issues seem to have been fixed.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  17:01,1/27/2011 

General comments

It's perfectly normal to find an excessive number of bugs and errors after an update like this. Most of the things that you will see break are not your fault.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  21:31,1/26/2011 

Not really. It only appears normal because the level of software quality has been in decline across the industry. Web companies tend to be the worst offenders. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 2:44 PM PST 26 Jan 2011
Tagging this {{Staff needed}}, since it isn't clear to me that Wikia staff is actually really looking at this list. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 7 Feb 2011 6:11 PM Pacific
Removing {{Staff needed}} tag for now. daNASCAT responded recently (8-Feb-2011). -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 8 Feb 2011 4:53 PM Pacific

Preferences and My Tools reset

This happened to me today. Very annoying. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 28 Jan 2011 1:38 PM Pacific

I already reported it, but I'm in the same boat with Fandyllic on the preferences and my avatar. Devilmanozzy 19:21, January 29, 2011 (UTC)

File detail table oddity

Found a file-history/detail table oddity. Site-wide fix, plox! — subtank (7alk) 20:06, January 26, 2011 (UTC)

Updated search "template"

At the bottom of the search page, where it was possible to select which namespace to search, there is a new "template," for lack of a better word. Seems to be some kind of Java script. Does anyone know how I could change the background colors on that? Right now, you can't really see anything. Here is a link. Thanks! ---- Willie - HtS 05:28, January 27, 2011 (UTC)

Looks like a similar problem to the one above. Can be fixed with CSS, but should get a site-wide fix.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  12:29,1/27/2011 
See Forum:Checkbox area beneath search bar for the CSS workaround. This seems to be a problem specific to darker skins or skins that change the default text color to something lighter. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 7 Feb 2011 6:01 PM Pacific

jQuery loading and MediaWiki:Common.js

As I said in the blog about MW1.16 upgrade a week ago, jQuery is loaded after global.js, thus any use of the $ on that file would produce an error until the jQuery is loaded.

Also, templates no longer work on MediaWiki:Common.js to transclude code from other MediaWiki pages. --Ciencia Al Poder (talk) -WikiDex 20:07, January 26, 2011 (UTC)

Maybe jQuery loads at different times on different wikis, because I use jQuery in my global.js (to add a Contributions link to my user drop menu) and it appears to work with Community and WoWWiki. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 5:53 PM PST 26 Jan 2011
Issue from transclusion in Common.js is a MediaWiki change ([1]). Not Wikia's fault. Issue from jQuery loading after global.js is a Wikia fault, happening in Monobook since MW1.16 upgrade. --Ciencia Al Poder (talk) -WikiDex 14:26, January 29, 2011 (UTC)
Eagerly awaiting a fix for this, from special:contact, it seems like Wikia are prioritizing bugs in the new skin, but this has been reported and should be fixed. RandomTime 14:33, January 29, 2011 (UTC)
Since this could take much time, you can try this: [2]. That would fix the use of $ for executing code at page load. --Ciencia Al Poder (talk) -WikiDex 15:19, January 29, 2011 (UTC)
I use jQuery in Monobook and it works fine on all the wikis I use. I'm with Fandyllic on this one, it seems like it's not site-wide.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  15:38,1/29/2011 
The problem comes when you use $() in your global.js to call funcions when the page loads. This doesn't happen in your Monobook.js, nor when you use $ inside functions that are called when the page is already loaded. --Ciencia Al Poder (talk) -WikiDex 16:31, January 29, 2011 (UTC)
[3] You are using addOnloadHook instead of $ to call those functions when the page is loaded, hence you are not affected. --Ciencia Al Poder (talk) -WikiDex 16:36, January 29, 2011 (UTC)
Well, if using addOnloadHook works, the bug isn't that serious, but Wikia should get global.js load order consistent between Monobook and Oasis. I'm guessing Wikia will eventually move to Vector from Monobook, just because Monobook will be less supported in general in the wiki-verse (is that a word?). -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 29 Jan 2011 10:43 AM Pacific
Wikiverse. I think so. Coming soon to a dictionary near you:
http://www.google.com/search?q=wikiverse

(unindent) Aha, I misunderstood the problem. And while Wikia does still steadfastly hold to not supporting Vector, it does seem like it would be a good idea to move from Monobook to Vector.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  18:50,1/29/2011 

User can't log in

Moved to Forum:MediaWiki_upgrade_problems_and_oddities/resolved#User_can.27t_log_in. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 21 Feb 2011 10:34 AM Pacific

Browser Title when editing

When you edit a page, the browser's title bar displays "Editing <title of the page>", but if you hit the preview button, the title bar no longer shows the "Editing", only the article title, making it annoying to locate the tab where I'm editing if I have several browser tabls opened. Is this a new MediaWiki 1.16 bug or just a new feature introduced by Wikia? On Wikipedia this doesn't happen, but they have a newer version. --Ciencia Al Poder (talk) -WikiDex 15:37, January 27, 2011 (UTC)

WikiStats

I'm not sure if it's only this wikia but on the Special:WikiStats there is a column span error. "Registered editors" spans 4 columns at the top and 2 at the bottom, whereas "images & videos" spans 2 columns at the top and 4 at the bottom. I would believe the top is correct. I apologize if this has already been recognized by a developer in advance.

E.g.:

Date Registered editors Articles (excl. redirects) Images & videos
total content edits >5 edits >100 total edits Images Video
<date> # # # # # # # #
Date Registered editors (should span four columns) Articles (excl. redirects) Images & videos (should span 2 columns)

—This unsigned comment is by Kris195 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

It appears that it's broken on my wikis too, so it's probably site-wide.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  17:01,1/27/2011 
It appears to be working on central - Wikiastats and on 'my' wiki Tractor Wiki -   BulldozerD11   talk    contribs    email   22:23, January 27, 2011 (UTC)
I'm still seeing the wrong colspans on Central and your wiki.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  22:26,1/27/2011 
Strange as main table looks OK to me Just its slightly bigger than the (stupid oasis skin) fixed width page and hangs over the edge and the small bordered 'infobox' at top of page at LHS overlaps the main table slightly. The main table data displays Fine within the table its self (which is were the initial post says there is a problem). -   BulldozerD11   talk    contribs    email   17:50, January 28, 2011 (UTC)
Mine looks okay as well. Monchoman, are you sure you don't have some JS that's trying to rewrite parts of the WikiStats table? -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 28 Jan 2011 1:44 PM Pacific
With all my JS disabled, it still doesn't look right. Maybe this is a browser issue?  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  16:29,1/30/2011 

DPL

Moved to Forum:MediaWiki_upgrade_problems_and_oddities/resolved#DPL. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 2 Feb 2011 1:20 PM Pacific

Draft talk

Moved to Forum:MediaWiki_upgrade_problems_and_oddities/resolved#Draft_talk. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 2 Feb 2011 1:17 PM Pacific

Firefox minimum font size problems

Note. Most, or all of the problems I wrote about probably are not caused by the MediaWiki 1.16.1 upgrade. I moved my comment, and updated it. It is now here: w:c:Cannabis:Portal:Firefox minimum font size problems. --Timeshifter 11:12, April 7, 2011 (UTC)

Multiple Upload

When Multiple Upload detects a duplicate file, it ignores the "Ignore the warning and save file anyway", so we need to re-upload that file again.

Please fix it so that it actually saves the duplicate file. --IcecreamKitten 21:09, January 28, 2011 (UTC)

Upload & Multiple Upload page

Okay, either I am the only one seeing it or this is suppose to be a new way of uploading that just doesn't work well. The multi page makes it impossible to sort uploaded images into categories by the missing summary box. Is there something wrong or is a new way of uploading coming? -- Bunai82 (talk) 23:32, February 1, 2011 (UTC)

Please give a link to the wiki where this is a problem. On community, Special:MultipleUpload has a master summary box below the upload fields. I also like the previous way, but at least the summary box is still there. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 1 Feb 2011 5:17 PM Pacific
All of them. Here is an image TinyPic: Wikia Oasis MultipleUpload, I upload images that end up in separate categories, how is this suppose to help by being a master summary box?. -- Bunai82 (talk) 22:36, February 2, 2011 (UTC)
Well, this isn't really a problem or an oddity. More like just a design change. A completely missing summary box is a bug, but a design change that still supports a summary box is not. If you don't like it, complain at Special:Contact, but I wouldn't necessarily blame the MediaWiki 1.16.1 upgrade. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 2 Feb 2011 3:00 PM Pacific
Going by Charitwo's comment it is. I made the same comment about it on the staff blog and that was reply, I am not sure what the purpose was in changing it, how am I suppose to sort multiple images into different category using this thing? Even the Destination Filename doesn't function. Is there any help file on this or even a post about why the upload page was change to this? What was wrong with the original version? -- Bunai82 (talk) 01:46, February 3, 2011 (UTC)
According to Charitwo's comment it isn't a Wikia issue, it just comes with MediaWiki 1.16.1 as a design change. You could request Wikia try to put it back the way it was, but it isn't their fault. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 3 Feb 2011 1:20 PM Pacific
Yes, this is the code f*ck-up --Ciencia Al Poder (talk) -WikiDex 11:36, February 5, 2011 (UTC)

Error on blog page

Moved to Forum:MediaWiki_upgrade_problems_and_oddities/resolved#Error_on_blog_page. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 2 Feb 2011 1:17 PM Pacific

Uploading New Files

Uploading a new version of an image is odd. It keeps the size of the new file but uses the old image. E.g. http://restaurantcity.wikia.com/wiki/File:Solid_Gold_Statue_of_Cookery.png --Hion2000 15:53, February 1, 2011 (UTC)

Send a report to w:c:restaurantcity:Special:Contact. I don't think this is a MediaWiki 1.16.1 upgrade issue, but it might be. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 1 Feb 2011 5:17 PM Pacific
Yes, please send a message with an exact description of the issue, but we've had issues with some of our European image servers refreshing .png images. --daNASCAT WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 14:57, February 2, 2011 (UTC)
G'day. I'm having this EXACT same issue. I clicked the "Upload a new version of this file" in the image page, selected my new image and it shows the NEW one in the HISTORY and the OLD one as the CURRENT. Doesn't matter how many times I upload, it puts more versions of the NEW image in HISTORY and trying to REVERT from the OLD image to the NEW one in history just keeps the OLD one anyway. I've even gone to the trouble of completely deleting all versions of the image and uploading the new image with a clean slate and the blasted thing has put the old image up again. Here's the image page: Crimson Dark LatestPage.jpg. The image which should be displaying has 11.46 at the bottom while the old one has 11.45 on the bottom. --Charles81 23:07, February 14, 2011 (UTC)
Specific topic on the issue: Forum:Uploaded_Picture_Problem. According to it, Wikia area aware and the only solution, presently, is to upload the updated image as a new image with a different name. Change all the pages linking to the old one to link to the new and delete the old image page. --Charles81 02:10, February 16, 2011 (UTC)
I would find that an unacceptable workaround. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 16 Feb 2011 6:31 PM Pacific
FIXED!!! The old image was still displaying but I attempted to update it again and this time it was successful. Thanks WIKIA!!! --Charles81 02:31, February 17, 2011 (UTC)
I'll let this sit for a couple days, then move it to the resolved page. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 17 Feb 2011 11:08 AM Pacific

Parser function ifexist no more recognized

Hello, on Nonciclopedia we noticed that the parser function {{#ifexist is no more recognized, whereas others work greatly. We didn't test them all, but since this is the only one people is noticing, I can assume it's the only one that doesn't work. You can see an example here, it worked greatly before the update. I noticed too that this function works here:

{{#ifexist:Community Central|exists|doesn't exist}}

exists
so I don't know what to think. --MFH 00:01, February 4, 2011 (UTC)

Could be MediaWiki 1.16.1 upgrade related. I've noticed it works mostly on WoWWiki, but there were a couple of cases (like with testing on File: pages) where it didn't seem to work reliably. Makes sure you send a message about this problem to w:c:nonciclopedia:Special:Contact. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 3 Feb 2011 4:51 PM Pacific
I think this is the same thing that happens on italian Memory Alpha since a day ago, I've just contacted Wikia staff, this is only for reporting it. Gifh talk 4 Feb 2011 22:05 (Local time)
This appears to be working on Nonciclopedia now (and also on italian Memory Alpha), so I will move this to the resolved page in a few days, unless someone complains of a similar problem. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 17 Feb 2011 7:00 PM Pacific

Magic words

There seems to be some magic words which do not work after the update. {{#time}} for example. Cafeinlove 00:43, February 5, 2011 (UTC)

It works on Community ({{#time:j M Y g:i A|-8 hours}}): 17 Apr 2024 4:22 PM
Which wiki do you see it not working on? -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 5 Feb 2011 9:03 AM Pacific
http://ko.seiyuu.wikia.com/ and http://ko.mabinogi.wikia.com/wiki/%EB%8C%80%EB%AC%B8
You may see some examples on the latter one. —This unsigned comment is by Cafeinlove (talkcontribs) 08:25, February 7, 2011. Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
Yup, I did a test and #time doesn't work at either of those wikis. I would report the problem via w:c:ko.seiyuu:Special:Contact and w:c:ko.mabinogi:Special:Contact. The break may not be due to the MediaWiki 1.16.1 upgrade, but likely related to it. It probably has something to do with unicode or non-roman characters, but who knows. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 7 Feb 2011 12:17 PM Pacific
I tested {{#time:j M Y g:i A|-8 hours}} Pacific on the two wikis mentioned above and it now seems to work. Unless there are some other complaints, I'll move this to the resolved page in a few days. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 17 Feb 2011 6:58 PM Pacific

Update From Wikia About Magic Words & Parser Functions

Moved to Forum:MediaWiki_upgrade_problems_and_oddities/resolved#Update_From_Wikia_About_Magic_Words_.26_Parser_Functions. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 17 Feb 2011 6:54 PM Pacific

DPL tag problem

See Forum:DynamicPageList-Wrong ordermethod parameter. It looks like <dynamicPageList> tags were supported before MediaWiki 1.16.1 upgrade and now they're not. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 12 Feb 2011 10:38 AM Pacific

Special:Statistics miscount

See Forum:Number of pages going up and down. Not definitively related to the MediaWiki 1.16.1 upgrade, but putting here, just in case. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 12 Feb 2011 10:55 AM Pacific

top image not wrapped

At kylexy wiki all pages about characters and actors begin with a template set to right-align, that includes a 250px image and other data. The following text is supposed to wrap to the left of the bordered template area. After the MW 1.16 upgrade, the first line of that text goes the width of the screen area almost touching the top border of the template. That one line is ugly and unreadable. Sarah has replied, but offered no fix or recognition of that as a problem. It does not happen on all computers, as I found out finally today. Is anyone else noticing any such change in processing page format? - Thumlyly Feb. 17, 2011

I'm assuming you mean Kyle XY Wiki. Can you tell which browser and version you're using? Have you tried it on other browsers?
I don't see any obvious problems with FireFox 3.6.13 on WinXP. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 18 Feb 2011 5:54 PM Pacific
The problem no longer occurs on my computer, meaning it was indeed a problem that I and my computer and the most common browser in the world did not cause, and it has been fixed in the wikia system. - Thumlyly March 6, 2011

.]] .]]

This problem has existed for Internet Explorer for a long time (ever since the New Look, I believe) and it continues to occur. Please refer to the two examples on the right.
I'm on Windows Vista, Internet Explorer 7.0.6002.18005, both with the latest updates and with the latest updates of Java et al. and latest updates of everything else.
It does not occur for Firefox 3.6.15 all latest updates, on the very same machine.
It needs to be addressed, as different users will shift the first line to adapt it to the way they see the page.
019mgq 22:57, March 24, 2011 (UTC)

DISPLAYTITLE not working

In 1.16, the DISPLAYTITLE magic word was upgraded to accept ''italics'' and '''bold''' formatting. This works in Monobook, but breaks in the default skin (Oasis or whatever the heck it's called these days). See, for example, w:c:starwars:Star Wars: Jedi—The Dark Side, viewed in Monobook, then in Oasis (note the presence of visible HTML tags in the title of the latter). Master Jonathan (Jedi Council Chambers) 02:53, February 25, 2011 (UTC)

This should now be fixed. :) Cheers, Grunny (talk) 05:55, March 4, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks. Master Jonathan (Jedi Council Chambers) 20:49, March 9, 2011 (UTC)

I can't upload images

I'm still a newer user here at Wikia but here goes. I can't upload images to wikia. I've tried Firefox 4, Chrome, and Internet Explorer. I can select a file in Internet Explorer and Chrome but when I click the upload button nothing happens, I've even tried waiting for way longer than it should take to upload. Firefox 4 doesn't work at all when I try to edit pages, I just get a blank page. And I have no idea how to sign a comment... sorry! —This unsigned comment is by Fulano5321 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Make sure you have the latest version of all of those browsers, and that you have JavaScript enabled, then try again. If the problem still persists, make sure you're not using a filtered proxy to access Wikia.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  15:25,3/17/2011 
Everything is up to date and uploading worked about two months ago and nothing has changed here except for updating browsers. I can click add a photo, click browse and pick the photo but when I click upload nothing happens. I can even watch the network traffic and no data is transfered. Fulano5321 19:57, March 17, 2011 (UTC)
Are you going through any type of internet filter? Some filters may block the connection for uploading images.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  20:09,3/17/2011 
Ah that may be it. I use the K9 internet filter, but it hasn't interfered with anything before now. Should I try disabling it and see if I can upload then? If it is the filter what can I do to fix this in the future? (This editor really seems to run better when I don't use Firefox too...) Fulano5321 20:13, March 17, 2011 (UTC)
I just tried going back to the latest version of Firefox 3 and it worked there. I don't know why it wouldn't work in any of the other browsers though, and I think Firefox 4 just doesn't work with Wikia yet. Fulano5321 20:37, March 17, 2011 (UTC)

New section edit for talk and user talk pages issue

Before the MediaWiki 1.16 upgrade, when doing and add new section edit ("Add topic" on talk pages and "Comment"/"Leave message" on user talk pages), the subject/title entry box would appear above the main edit area, but now it appears below the main edit area, so it looks just like an edit summary entry box if you don't read the preceding text carefully.

I already requested the subject/title entry box be moved back to where it was via Special:Contact. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 28 Feb 2011 10:45 AM Pacific

It seems a WIKIA issue, since on Monobook it looks like always. I'm glad to know that now they are only messing up oasis, leaving monobook stable. --Ciencia Al Poder (talk) -WikiDex 19:53, February 28, 2011 (UTC)
That's apparently deliberate, I read it somewhere in the changelogs.--AB 21:06, March 3, 2011 (UTC)
I'd like to hear the reasoning behind the changes. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 3 Mar 2011 8:55 PM Pacific

This changes constantly. Some days it is at the top, some days it is at the bottom.--GodPray  05:59,3/4/2011 

It was involuntary. MW 1.16.1 has the same name for the Section Header and Summary fields #wpSummary. When Wikia upgraded to Oasis(wikia) and wrote the code to consolidate the Save/Preview/etc into the bottom div#edit_enhancements_toolbar, they overlooked the fact that both edit boxes were named #wpSummary. I talked extensively to uberfuzzy about this the other day explaining how to get it fixed. He put in a ticket about it and it should be fixed soon. Rappy 22:00, March 26, 2011 (UTC)

Semantic MW and Forms

The simplest explanation for the bizarre results is that SMW is incompatible with the latest installed version of MediaWiki. Familypedia is a big mess. rtol 06:34, March 19, 2011 (UTC)

Please give some links to pages where you see problems. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 21 Mar 2011 7:43 AM Pacific
I don't know what's going on at familypedia, but I just had to use Special:SMWAdmin to do a rebuild (yay for it being re-enabled?). SimAnt 17:52, March 21, 2011 (UTC)
Please Special:Contact bugs. SMW is indeed very compatible with our version of MediaWiki, so if there's a problem it's probably something else. --daNASCAT WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 20:55, March 22, 2011 (UTC)

Languages label for interwiki links

Interwikis label Explorer

New interwikis label in IE: Bold, larger and misaligned.

Interwikis label Firefox

New label in Firefox: Larger and misaligned.

The size of the "Languages" label was increased recently. It looks odd and misaligned. Please refer to the two screenshots on the right, for IE and Firefox. Is there any reason for the label to have this layout, especially unbalanced in IE, where the size seems to have been increased much more than in Firefox? Thanks, 019mgq 23:38, March 24, 2011 (UTC)

List of interwikis

Interwikis wrapped Explorer

Wrapped line of interwiki links.

1. When the line of interwiki links wraps (please refer to image on the right), it looks very odd. An alternative design, whereby links wouldn't wrap to the left beyond the ":" would be preferable, I believe. -- 019mgq 23:47, March 24, 2011 (UTC)
  2. Regarding the list of languages itself, with the New Look the list is always reduced to three languages only (see images on the previous section). The remaining 2/3rds of the line are left empty. Users have to click "see all" for the rest of the line to be presented. Now, given that the line is dedicated to showing the links, and that the remaining space to the right is actually empty, why show only three links using 1/3 of the line and leave the remaining 2/3 of the line empty, instead of simply showing all the links that will fit on a full line? Thanks, 019mgq 23:38, March 24, 2011 (UTC)

Coding issues on the Winx Club Wiki

Two of our major templates, our talkboxes and our infoboxes are seriously wacked right now.

http://winx.wikia.com/index.php?title=User_talk:Roxy13

http://winx.wikia.com/wiki/Bloom

Anything anyone can do to remedy this would be much appreciated, as nothing we've tried has worked. --Aliana*Anima della tundra! 12:39, March 26, 2011 (UTC)

Is this an issue that came from the MediaWiki update? Also, it's difficult to help when those templates are protected.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  12:46,3/26/2011 
It was not caused by the upgrade, but I have fixed it. --Uberfuzzy 23:48, March 29, 2011 (UTC)