The Admin Dashboard is a centralized space that highlights the most important tools used by admins. The special pages are built into it to make the Admin Dashboard the go-to place for admins and founders to easily tweak and monitor their wikia.
Accessing the dashboardEdit
The Admin Dashboard is available on all wikias you have founded or are an administrator on.
How it worksEdit
Important admin tools that are often used live on the "General" tab. The following links point to the help pages for each function.
- Theme Designer - quickly and easily give your wikia a theme
- Recent Changes - track the latest community activity
- Top Navigation - update your wikia's navigation bar
- Wiki Features - turn special features on and off
- CSS - allows advanced theme customization
- User List - see a list of users on your wikia
- User Rights - give (and remove) special rights from members of your community
- Community Corner
- Help - get straight to Wikia's help pages
- All Categories - see a list of all the categories on your wikia
- Add a Page, Add a Photo, Add a Blog Post - quickly add content to your wikia
- Multiple Photo Upload - need to upload a lot of photos at once? Use this!
- Licensed Video Swap - quickly replace videos with licensed, high definition versions
The "Advanced" tab is home to the rest of the special pages on the wikia, normally found on Special:SpecialPages. (If you visit a wikia that you are not an admin of you will see Special:SpecialPages in a more basic format.)
Quick Stats lives on the right side of the Admin Dashboard. Here you can monitor your wikia's recent statistics. It shows page views, edits, and photo uploads for the past seven days.