The Admin Dashboard is a centralized space that highlights the most important tools used by admins. The special pages are built into it to make the Admin Dashboard the go-to place for admins and founders to tweak and monitor their community easily.
Accessing the dashboard Edit
The Admin Dashboard is available on all wikis you have founded or are an administrator on.
It can be found by clicking on "Admin" in the universal Toolbar at the bottom of your screen, by visiting Special:AdminDashboard, or by clicking on the dashboard icon located on the right side of the page header. However, users who attempt to access the admin dashboard without admin rights will get a permissions error instead.
How it works Edit
Important admin tools that are often used live on the "General" tab. The following links point to the help pages for each function.
- Theme Designer — quickly and easily give your wiki a theme
- Recent Changes — track the latest community activity
- Top Navigation — update your navigation bar
- Wiki Features — turn special features on and off
- CSS — allows advanced theme customization
- User List — see a list of users in your community
- User Rights — give (and remove) special rights from members of your community
- Community Corner
- Help — get straight to FANDOM's help pages
- All Categories – see a list of all the categories on your wiki
- Add a Page, Add a Photo, Add a Blog Post – quickly add content to your wiki
- Multiple Photo Upload – need to upload a lot of photos at once? Use this!
The "Advanced" tab is home to the rest of the special pages, normally found on Special:SpecialPages. (If you visit a community that you are not an admin of you will see Special:SpecialPages in a more basic format.)
Quick Stats Edit
Quick Stats lives on the right side of the Admin Dashboard. Here you can monitor your community's recent statistics. It shows page views, edits, and photo uploads for the past seven days.
See also Edit
Further help and feedback Edit
- Browse and search other help pages at Help:Contents
- Check FANDOM Community Central for sources of further help and support
- Check Contacting FANDOM for how to report any errors or unclear steps in this article
- Learn how to use FANDOM in FANDOM University: short how-to videos for all levels of experience