Community Central
Community Central
(→‎Geisha World Wiki: new section)
Line 174: Line 174:

==[http://theroleplaying.wikia.com/wiki/The_Roleplaying_Wiki The Roleplaying Wiki]==

==[http://theroleplaying.wikia.com/wiki/The_Roleplaying_Wiki The Roleplaying Wiki]==

This wiki has just been started by me. We need users for it to flourish. You can make games to play with other users by role playing!

This wiki has just been started by me. We need users for it to flourish. You can make games to play with other users by role playing!
  +
  +
== Geisha World Wiki ==
  +
  +
<p />
  +
The Geisha World Wiki lists things about Geisha, their customs, and several things about Japan. We currently have two members, both of which are active, and we are seeking more. This wiki could use help, a lot of it.--<span style="background:black; border:2px solid blue;">[[User:DarthCookie|<span style = "color:yellow">'''DarthCookie'''</span>]][[User_talk:DarthCookie|<span style = "color:white"><sup>'''♣Talk♣'''</sup></span>]]</span> 06:22, December 30, 2011 (UTC)

Revision as of 06:22, 30 December 2011

We created a forum thread called Whose wiki needs editors? in the Founder & Admin forum in August. It's gotten really big and little hard to wade through so we're closing that thread. We're starting a new page here in the hopes that it will be easier to navigate and read and get wikis new editors.

Keep in mind this is an area where you can post your wiki for other editors to check out and possibly edit — it's not a guarantee you'll get editing help but a way to share your wiki with the Central Community.

New Girl Wiki

Annasean51 00:08, December 14, 2011 (UTC)

World War II Wiki

http://world-war-2.wikia.com Fargo84 00:33, December 14, 2011 (UTC)

Astropedia

Awesomest wiki ever, --Artoo (Leave me alone) I will dawn on you and have revenge for all the astromechs in this GALAXY!!! 16:27, December 15, 2011 (UTC). [1]

http://geishaworld.wikia.com/

my wika is about geisha.japans art. relegen.and other stuff about japan

X-Men Movies Wiki

We have already got a spotlight but it still needs editors. There is 230 pages and there are more needed, I created a blog saying what pages need to created. Hopefully you will help me since I'm the only active member. If you love X-Men and want to ask some questions then feel free to ask me. Thanks :)New Captain 05:15, December 16, 2011 (UTC)

http://xmenmovies.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity

Evanescence Wiki

If you love Evanescence who did My Immortal, Bring Me To Life and many others, then feel free to edit here because there aren't many people. 66 pages and there are others for creating. Hopefully you will join. Any questions, then ask Alica123 or me. Thanks :) New Captain 05:19, December 16, 2011 (UTC)

Camp Half-blood Roleplay Wiki

Hello,

A few months ago we embarked upon the creation of a Percy Jackson Roleplaying Wiki. Since then we've grown into a flourishing small community with over 30+ active users (Editing at least once within a 3 day period) from every inhabited continent and from ages 9 to 32. We now sport over 600 original characters, 48 cabins, and tons of roleplaying locations! You can not only play as a demigod but also, a satyr, a hunter, an automaton, or a number of other varied species. You may join quests as any one of these and feel free to participate in a number of other fun activities we have waiting!

Just for your information, should you happen to be interested, our version of Camp Halfblood is set after Kronos has fallen while Percy and all his friends have left and moved on with their lives. As a result we have a multitude of options open for original character creation, and roleplay.

If you are interested, or have further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me here or on our wiki!

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Flamefang, Bureaucrat

A Generation Of Gaming

A Generation Of Gaming (AGOG) is about the Video Games, Video Game Developers, And Video Game Consoles From 1970 to 2010

([Generation Of Gaming] )

-- None540

Virtual Villagers Wiki

www.virtualvillagerswiki.wikia.com

This is a wikia about the games created by Last Day of Work called Virtual Villagers. You have to control a tribe and help them survive. The wiki needs some more content, categories etc. I am the only active sysop as the other ones hadn't edited since last year. Please help! Thanks! Cause baby your a firework! Come on show 'em what your worth! 14:00, December 17, 2011 (UTC)

Book of Potter Wiki

bookofpotter.wikia.com

We are a potter wiki for fanon's and real stuff about potter. JOIN OR YOU WILL BE CRUCIO'D.

Habbo Wiki

I'd like to give anyone interested in helping out with HabboWiki a proleptic welcome! We really need people who are adequate in Grammar, Categorizations-ers(?), and simply people who love to write about the game! I hope to work with you in the near future! --Imdill3 15:39, December 17, 2011 (UTC)

DexterBoy & GuitarMaster Wiki

This wikia, is based a hit internet show named Sanity Not Included. Its now branching out to other machinimas made by the famous duo DexterBoy124 and GuitarMasterX7. They focus on very un-subtle comedy Machinima's (A Machinima is a video game movie) with sometimes an animation. Join us if this short paragraph has excited you! I'm also on a lookout for more staff!

http://dexterboyandguitarmaster.wikia.com/

Kalkaliy 00:13, December 18, 2011 (UTC)Kalkaliy

Gran Turismo Wiki

Gran Turismo Wiki, the up-and-coming wiki about the Gran Turismo series. We very recently celebrated 500 articles (with only a few regular editors), and would like to expand further. If interested, drop either me or the founder a message at User_talk:MTracey1 or User_talk:Gp75motorsports respectively.

Thanks

MTracey1 PSN/XBL: Mackem1985 Gran Turismo Wiki Administration 00:49, December 19, 2011 (UTC)

star wars battlefront wiki

The Music Wiki, Your Subculture Soundtrack!

Hello, I am from the Music Wiki, Your Subculture Soundtrack! We are a great encyclopedia with more than just Lyrics! Although we are not a very developed wiki, we need your help! We are one of the largest wikis on Wikia by size and content of articles. We are not Wikipedia. We are Your Subculture Soundtrack. Join us today, and I'll show you the ropes! Make a level 2 header and put on the header: AJX, then put in the content: LOP for a tutorial. --..Jeff (Talk!) (Contribs!) (Email!) (Blog!).. 15:51, December 20, 2011 (UTC)

ATPedia

ATPedia is a Wiki All about the ATP which is a tennis professional organization. I need editors and admins please help. Awesume 00:11, December 21, 2011 (UTC)

geisha world is ment to inform users to japan as a whole

File:Geisha.jpg

iOS Gaming Wiki

The Encyclopedia of all iPod, iPhone and iPad games. Started in September, it has already reached 50 articles. Sam2011 (Talk)

Harry Potter Wizarding World Roleplay Wiki

Harry Potter Wizarding World Wiki The Harry Potter Wizarding World Roleplay Wiki is a wiki where users come to experience Harry's magical world for themselves. Here, users can get sorted, buy a wand, send an owl and play Quidditch for their' 'house and you can even buy a magical House!

My Moshi Monsters Wiki

Just a wiki about Moshi Monsters, I've got a little improvement mission which starts in Jan 2012 so please help!

Jammiedodger123 20:38, December 23, 2011 (UTC)

Administrator's Wiki

This is'nt really my wiki it's KobKannon's wiki.If you are an Admin on any wiki you can join.Basicly KobKannon noticed that users are not working hard enough to be an Admin so he created this wiki so when reagular users visit it they wanna work harder so they can get a promotion too.Please join the only people there is only me(Zombie8888)and KobKannon contributing to this wiki.

FictionVision Wiki

FictionVision is a wiki where you can create your very own TV show, TV channel, novel, or film. If you like these ideas then FicionVision is right for you. ;)$100 18:41, December 24, 2011 (UTC)$100

The Ferry Wiki

The Ferry Wiki needs more editors and visitors. We have some friendly admins and we enjoy working at the site. Good luck! Gourleyo|Talk|Contributions 19:03, December 24, 2011 (UTC)

The Real Thomas wikia

Don't join the Thomas wikia, join the real Thomas wikia:

http://therealthomas.wikia.com/wiki/The_Real_Thomas_the_Tank_Engine_Wiki

Skipper101 16:07, December 25, 2011 (UTC)

Gumbapedia Fanon wiki

On August 2011, the Gumbapedia Fanon wiki was made. It is a wiki for fans of The Amazing World of Gumball on Cartoon Network to type their own stories about the show.

To be honest, we haven't been doing good since August. Our active users were never really big, and now the activity on the wiki is at an all time low. We are desperate for new users to jump-start the wiki! So, please, help our wiki!

MissingNo. here! Talk with me! 18:51, December 25, 2011 (UTC)

Wikizilla

Wikizilla is the place for all information about Godzilla as well as King Kong, if you are intrested please come and help us with this project. We are currently lacking admins and editors, please join us.MarwanNabihWikia (Talk | contribs) 15:37, December 26, 2011 (UTC)

Mana wiki

The Wiki of Mana

Wiki for the Seiken Densetsu/Secret of Mana series.

(I'm not an admin there, I found it while looking for information and noticed it was a wasteland of redlinks)

Jeff (talk|stalk) 22:29, December 26, 2011 (UTC)

Cartoon Fan Characters Wiki

http://cartoonfancharacters.wikia.com/ My wiki is for anyone who has a fan character for mainly anything! You can get on and make a page for each of your characters :3

Backyard Monsters Wiki

A 308 page wiki needs more than just 107 active editors, and only 7 of them contributed more than 100 times. Please come and help out! AdminleohuangchunwangAdmin 14:14, December 29, 2011 (UTC)

geisha world is about japans culture as a whole

File:660px-1,662,0,360-Geisha4.jpg

The Roleplaying Wiki

Geisha World Wiki

The Geisha World Wiki lists things about Geisha, their customs, and several things about Japan. We currently have two members, both of which are active, and we are seeking more. This wiki could use help, a lot of it.--DarthCookie♣Talk♣ 06:22, December 30, 2011 (UTC)