Community Central
Community Central

We created a forum thread called Whose wiki needs editors? in the Founder & Admin forum in August. It's gotten really big and little hard to wade through so we're closing that thread. We're starting a new page here in the hopes that it will be easier to navigate and read and get wikis new editors.

Keep in mind this is an area where you can post your wiki for other editors to check out and possibly edit — it's not a guarantee you'll get editing help but a way to share your wiki with the Central Community.

Archives: 1

Aircraft Wiki

Aircraft Wiki is a wiki about aviation and aviation history, aerial combat, and of course aircraft which includes helicopters, fighters, bombers , civilian, air carriers and more. Everyone who interests is always welcome.Fightercraft4 17:19, March 26, 2012 (UTC)

Axe's WinterNurf University

This wiki is about taking the whole system of global education to a very different, new and fascinating level. WinterNurf University is a university where anyone who is capable of teaching (even a single concept) can teach at and anyone interested and willing can learn at.

It is not just about Physics, Maths, History etc. but also about Cooking, Musical Instruments, Foreign Languages etc. People can learn about things that fascinates them and not just what the world seeks out of them. They can do their will and wish.

We are ready to expand further this everygrowing sea of knowledge at: http://edu.wikia.com/File:Wnlogo2.png

Beyblade Team Rivalry Wiki

It's about Beyblade Fans coming together and Making Teams or Join one already made —This unsigned comment is by Dakotamokidd (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Blake Stone Wiki

Blake Stone Wiki {C}A wiki covering Apogee's classic FPSs, Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold and Planet Strike. Feel free to help out and share your knowledge! :)

The Ultimate Doomer 13:10, March 17, 2012 (UTC)

Bleach Role-Playing Wiki

Hello, I am the founder of Bleach Role-Playing Wiki. The wiki is for Bleach role-playing, as the title says. The activity has been really down, in fact, it was never even very up. Since the wiki is dead, it would be nice to get some users. Thank you. ~Gotek~ April 4

Bloons Wiki

The Bloons Wiki , like many others, is one of those unfortunate wikis who lack editors. This wiki in particular has only around 5 registered users who edit on a regular basis. :( It would be appreciated if you could come and help us! All the Bloons games are flash games found mainly on http://ninjakiwi.com which are free to play! This means that information on Bloons is very easy to find!

The wiki isn't in great shape and needs work. I'm not asking you to do a whole lot, but it would be great if you could assist us!

If you are interesting in helping or have further questions, please feel free to contact me here or on the Bloons Wiki!

-- Mojo22106 04:10, April 4, 2012 (UTC)

Cache of Characters

Despite the title, this is a wiki were people create characters and locations or objects. Anything in your imagination will do! Fantasic characters, places, or just about anything that would go in a book can be found here. Please join us over at the Cache of Character's wiki!! We'd love for you to join. So far we've got two editors and 25 pages.

Camp Izanagi Wiki

A spin off from the original Camp Half Blood of Percy Jackson and the Olympians, users experience new insights on mythology as they move from Manhattan to the forests of Japan. They can choose from a variety of god parents including the well-known deities: Amaterasu, Susanoo-no-Mikoto, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi and Izanami. Also choose a variety of camp locations to relax, train or have fun with other campers. With simple policies and instructions, users can easily roleplay around as demigods and demigoddesses.

~Hyugabyakugan12, Founder

Cartoons and Fiction Wiki

This wiki is all about cartoons (Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Disney, and Other Cartoon Characters), and it needs help from editors. You can add movies and video games (any kind). And this wiki has "own" characters.

Ask on my message wall on my very own wiki if you have any questions about it.

Thanks for coming and happy editing! -- {C}The Fan of Wiki (Talk)

Charmed Fan Fic

help we are lonely http://wikapideacharmed.wikia.com/wiki/Charmed_fiction_Wiki

autobahn polizei wiki

Chemistry wiki

File:Bromine Water.jpg

Relax, just get your gloves and start working.

The Chemistry Wikia needs more contributors! I need some help, as I am the only regular contributor. It needs more support in order to expand its range of information and topics. --Thenewguy34 21:33, March 19, 2012 (UTC)

Chronicles of Ancient Darkness Roleplaying Wiki

Roleplay about the Chronicles of Ancient Darkness series by Michelle Paver. Design your character! You can have as many as you like! so far the only users editing are me and Maragal - ♥♦Skyheart8♦♥ 17:40, April 2, 2012 (UTC)

Cornelia Funke Wiki

My wiki is about the author Cornelia Funke and her books. It is seriously in need of more contributors. I'm the only active editor!

MarvelRiddle 16:00, April 3, 2012 (UTC)

Zhu Zhu Pets Wiki

The Zhu Zhu Pets Wiki is a place for information about Zhu Zhu Pets toys and other Zhu Zhu-related merchandise. We would love to have some more editors, so come by and add your knowledge of Zhu for everybody to see. Never fear... File:For my sig.jpgSbboy21 is here! 19:37, March 20, 2012 (UTC)

Turma da Mônica Jovem Wikia

IBP:RP

IBP:RP is a server based roleplay game, situated on SA-MP (San Andreas Multiplayer). It is a game that tells the modern life of criminals of all varieties; gangs, Mafia's, mobs and common thugs. IBP:RP is basically a good verses evil battle, and you can choose either path to put your character down. IBP:RP holds a high standard of roleplaying, and has a strict set of rules to follow. In the upcoming times this article will be edited, it will hold more and more information about one of the vastest growing servers on SA-MP, as it excell's and progresses, into the "Ivy League" of SA-MP.

NFS World Info Wiki

Hi, I am Rmn777777 and running a Wikia for the EA F2P game Need for Speed: World (it is the game with the criticized 100 $ DLC). Anyway the Site has over 580 pages now and it will still increase. + We have a great design&look on the Wiki. So come on and hang along with us. We wont eat you :D - http://nfsworldinfo.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity rmn777777 22:35, March 27, 2012 (UTC)

Monde Dirates

French wiki on a fantasy world

Jedylan 18:21, March 24, 2012 (UTC)

Jak & Daxter wiki

First and best finnish wiki about Jak and Daxter with about 130 articles. Lack of editors. --Markus 96 05:53, March 27, 2012 (UTC)

Welcome to The Geisha World Wiki

This wiki is about the artistic and mystical women known as Geisha (Geiko or Geigi), the arts in Japan, their religion which is traditionally Shinto, and many other interesting and intriguing things about Japan. The Geisha World Wiki also gives users the freedom to talk about multiple subjects considering Japan, without being tied down to one subject. You can truly say that the Geisha World Wiki is about everything Japan, and we want to be affiliated with wikis of the same topics.we need lots of help so if you love japan come on by the site have a look and help while your thair.

Affiliates

The Manga Wiki - A wiki entirely about manga (mon-ga).
The Dragon Handbook Wiki - A dragon wiki (self-describing) that is still building itself up.
The Fairytail Wiki - A cool wiki that has information on the Fairy Tail anime and manga.
The InuYasha Wiki - An online encyclopedia on the manga and anime called InuYasha.

Draco Fanon wiki

I have just started the Draco Fanon wiki where you can make your own dragons, dragon slayers, etc.. I hope for more editors so that it could become a successful wiki. I will be pleased if you could help me with the wiki. At the momment I need help to set up some rules and the main page and of corse, add more articles. If you help me with this wiki I will be very pleased. Get started here.

Ahaga10 06:25, March 28, 2012 (UTC)

MythicalMania Wiki

Hello there! I have made a wiki about myths, legends, monsters, beasts etc. etc. I and other contributors would love for you to come and show your knowledge about mythical creatures! C'mon and join today!

Link:http://mythicalmania.wikia.com/wiki/MythicalMania_Wiki

BlazingLightFire 19:00, March 28, 2012 (UTC)

Rock Lee Springtime Wiki

The Rock Lee Springtime wiki is for the spin-off series of Naruto. If you're willing to help me, please head here. Your cooperation is highly appreciated. Thanks! --—IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me|My Wiki) 14:59, March 29, 2012 (UTC)

If there are interested, please help us. If you prove you're a good contributor, you'll be a rollback user easily. —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me|My Wiki) 09:46, April 17, 2012 (UTC)

As Told by Ginger Wiki

Did you love As Told by Ginger as a kid? If so, now's the time to help build its wiki! I'm currently the only editor, but I can't do it all!

astoldbyginger.wikis.com Totalsolitude 06:40, March 31, 2012 (UTC)

The Dr. Seuss wiki

The Dr. Seuss wiki is smaller than it should be. Dr. Seuss is a childhood memory for most 90's kids. Dedicated editors are few and far between, and with the Seuss movies, there should be a bunch of them, judging by the fandoms. experimentalDeity 08:15, March 31, 2012 (UTC)

Tatia Wiki

The Tatia Wiki is a wiki that can be used by anyone with creative ideas to add to the storyline of Tatia. What we have so far isn't a lot, so help would be great.

Wiki chat drama wiki:

My wiki, the Wiki Chat Drama wiki, is looking for editors. I need help with it, so please help! Here is my summary:

On this wiki there will be stories known as the "Shadows Lengthen Saga". Besides ZACH and Heart, there will be another character known as The Anti-Hero. All characters are based on people that are on Wikia. If you want to leave a message on someone's talk page, please be positive. Also, please, if you have a question, ask the admins, the top two being Sam Cook and Beautiful Heart. Thank you for coming on this wiki, and happy editing!

So please come on and help! Thank you. This is the link: http://wikichatdrama.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity

May the odds be ever in your favor! 04:27, April 1, 2012 (UTC)

Armor Games Wiki

The armor games wiki is a wiki that was created for the game website, armor games. It is almost completely new with only a few pages, and I would like it if someone would help with this.

Robotboy Wiki

The robotboy wiki is a wiki about the television show, robotboy, but this wiki has been trolled and without any admins around it makes it hard to defend against these trolls and delete the pages they create. Please come to this wiki and save it from trolls.

Merlin Wiki

Merlintitlesequence

Merlin Wiki is a wonderful place for images, articles and blog posts! But ever since Series 4 ended, it has become, rather dull. I highly recommend you sign up for it and start editing today! We have the best info for Series 5, and many clever nameplates across the Wiki. We have over 6000 images, and over 700 articles, blog posts written and commented on every day! We have a friendly admin team, and a lot of features that users can do!

Signed: ♫ ₪ Ḡwẵine Ḹٍٍkƨ Ĺiĸe Ͼềлȑềd ₪ ♫ 01:35, April 2, 2012 (UTC)

http://emoandscene.wikia.com/wiki/Emosceneandanyotherfads_Wiki

This is a wiki for everything Emo and Scene... if you have any info or if you are Emo or Scene please join and contribute. "Teddy" Brad Herrell 16:46, April 2, 2012 (UTC)

Online Pokemon Battle Wiki

http://opb.wikia.com/wiki/Online_Pokemon_Battle_Wiki

Do you want to be the master of Pokemon? Well, join this wiki and create your trainer, do missions, level up your Pokemon, all so you can defeat the Elite Trainers!

I dob on you... I is goody two shoes. 04:15, April 5, 2012 (UTC)

Relic Master Wiki

Relic Master Wiki- a wiki based on the quadrilogy of books by Catherine Fisher. You can obviously find it at www.relicmaster.wikia.com --Yrroc 22:02, April 3, 2012 (UTC)

Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle

Hi, my wiki talks about Phi Brain a new anime i found this wiki almost empty so i'm trying to improve it even if i'm not a genius with computers, so i'd like to be helped by you because this is my first work and i hope that it will become a fantastic wiki [[1]] (here is the link) thanks to everyone --Mammamiasantissima 14:59, April 4, 2012 (UTC)

The Banned Wiki

i have created a wiki for ppeople who have been banned from other wikis and need a new place to post and talk to with eachother as well as discuss problems with various wikis. People who have never been banned are also welcome, evryone is, but we need growth desperatley, so whoever wants to join can join, and we need more admins as well, so the firstdozen or so people get admin status, thanks,

DeanSims 15:05, April 4, 2012 (UTC)

Implausable Alternate History Wiki

OK, its not realy my wiki, but it does need more editors and every editor that comes should enjoy the rules arent very tight and its just meant to be a fun place to be.

DeanSims 15:08, April 4, 2012 (UTC)

i am an admin there andd i approve this message. lol! all jokes aside we just ast to resepct other users and enjoy yourselves.Wingman1 11:07, April 8, 2012 (UTC)

Write Your Own Stories Wiki

Hello,I am User:Pafton.I am the regular contributor on my wiki.I heard that there are many similar wiki's with the same focussed topic as mine.Well I would like that to be stopped.PaftonTalkBlogContributions 19:14, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

A Haunting Wiki

The A Haunting Wiki is a wiki about the show, a haunting. A haunting is a show telling about the experiences of the supernatural, but this wiki could use some help it has very little pages, only one editor (the only editor is the founder), and the founder hasn't been seen on the wiki for a very long time, so if anyone knows about the show A Haunting (or not), please join in!

Microsoft Wikia

I had seen some vandalisers around who can edit and scribble the Windows, messing it up like Windows 7 having a long-term history. Can tell you, just replace with good editors.

Microsoft Wikia Timothyhouse1 08:36, April 6, 2012 (UTC)

UK Transport Wikia

I need more editors for UK Transport Wikia as I am no longer having committments to edits, additions, removals, unless where necessary. I need to keep it alive. In addition, we will be having UK Transport Freeforums as a notalgic statement.

It will be divided according to -

• London Underground editors
  • London Buses editors
  • First Manchester editors
  • Other Bus editors
  • British Rail editors
  • Manchester Metrolink editors
  • Nottingham Transport editors
  • Motorway editors

If I continue to do this alone as after Arriva436, Bluegoblin7, Kentish121 had been out from UK Transport Wikia, it will be a big headache like last year like that. Timothyhouse1 09:22, April 6, 2012 (UTC)

Shakugan no Shana Wiki

A wiki about the light novel and anime series Shakugan no Shana. I think the show is pretty popular with 60,000+ likes on Facebook, but sadly, there is not much editing going on. Aassdddai talk 09:36, April 6, 2012 (UTC)

Admin Central: Main Page/Wikis

Dear administrators, my wiki entitled PUBLIC-HEALTH NEW PARADIGMS contains the essential of my personal, original contribution as a fouder (Arkenholz). But it contains only two pages. True, I could multiply the number of pages by introducing each and every element of content in a new page. I would, however, need the advice of editors interested in the important subject of the "well-being of individuals of - and in - the society in industrial countries (essentially United States and Europe)". Can you help me expand the potential contributors' circle?

Thanks in advance. --Arkenholz 10:59, April 6, 2012 (UTC)

The Positive Gamer's Wiki

I have a Wiki, and of course it's not growing. My heart jumped with joy at the sight of this

My Wiki, The Positive Gamer's Wiki, has 19 pages... all from me and my friend.

So anyways, in my Wiki I wanted to bring some positive thoughts about games they've played so that others can see what they like, and add on. I started off with the 'Daily Article' but stopped it soon. I hope that's enough info.

Meowlala 17:33, April 6, 2012 (UTC)

Click here to view my Wiki.

Nier Wiki

Every fan of NieR, we need you at the NieR wiki. A few of my friends and I just got this wiki started again, and would gladly appreciate help! This is my page on the wiki, visit here to introduce yourself! TidusTehSacrificer357 07:40, April 8, 2012 (UTC)

Airwolf Wiki

anybody out there know Airwolf?

File:08-07-06AB25pcClfy.jpg

want to hepl build up this wiki?

well feel free to jump in!Wingman1 03:32, April 26, 2012 (UTC)

File:Airwolf - Extended version

Victoria Justice Wiki

The Victoria Justice Wiki is the best place to learn about the triple threat Ms. Victoria Justice. Our wiki is still in construction, so we need more editors! {{SUBST:User:TheJerichoD/Sig}} 12:06, April 8, 2012 (UTC)

Dota Wiki

Demise101_Crystal_Maiden_Sig.png

Hello! The Dota wiki is in need of a few more editors: Particularly a vacant administrative position. I'd preferrably like people who are playing Dota 2 right now, but any help would be appreciated. Thanks! ~ Demise101 ♥ Lets Talk! ♥ Blogs! ~

Angry Birds At Work Wiki

Angry Birds At Work Wiki is a wiki about Angry Birds. Currently there are 2 editors that barely edit. Birdisland

Alvin and the Chipmunks Fan Music Wiki

My wiki is called The Alvin and the Chipmunks Fan Music Wiki and what it's for is to give people the chance to allow users to submit their favorite music that has been "'munkified" with music editing software (ie, Audacity). Then post it here for others to see and listen to.

http://teraxthelegandofborax.wikia.com/wiki/Terax_the_legend_of_borax_Wiki

Nickelodeon Wiki

The Nickelodeon Wiki is everything regarding to Nickelodeon. It's been around for a long time but it needs a lot of help and we don't want to build pages copied from Wikipedia. We want to give more content like a wiki should give. It's a great wiki and I'm looking for more admins. If you like Nickelodeon, take a visit because it needs help.

http://nickelodeon.wikia.com/wiki/

Battlestar Galactica Online Wiki

Hey, i'm the creator of this wiki and it has over 50 pages now but we really could use a few more editors around the place. The wiki is about the BigPoint game Battlestar Galactica Online, which is based off the the 2004 series of Battlestar Galactica. I want to make a wiki that really helps newbies and informs others. There is another wiki(not wikia) but that is a dead wiki with no one really bothering anymore (its really out of date).

So if a few editors would like to come over you would all be greatly loved.

LINK HERE

EmeraldWolf For The Pack 18:33, April 13, 2012 (UTC)

The Scribblenauts Wiki is obviously about Scribblenauts , as the name suggests. I have a microscopic amount of users, despite the wiki being about the most awesome game in existance. --Sparker03 00:56, April 14, 2012 (UTC)

USSR wiki

Comrades, Simply Join the USSR.Let's be a world power again. Capitilism is failing democracy is failing but Communism is Gaining power once more This is Pure communism not Marxism found in North Korea and China. Please do join.

The USSR

Лорд-Эдвард-Гром-брюки 01:33, April 14, 2012 (UTC)

Girlygirls wiki

Hey I'm carly101 and I would love to share my wikia here is some info below:

Name: Girlygirls wiki

Founder: carly101

Other: this wiki is for girls only it's a fun place for girls to hang out Its a little like a girlygirls face book and its fun to hang out at.

Here is the link: http://girlygirls.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity

~~ Carly101

Virtual V Wiki

Bonjour tis moi Glitterattidiva123 and i would love to share my wiki with you! Here is some info below:

Name: Virtual V Wiki

Founder: Glitterattidiva123

Wiki Description: A fun place for girls and boys to have fun, hangout, chat, and interact with each other. On this wiki we have a lot of fun things to do like, watch videos, play games, view blogspot blogs, and virtually just have fun

Link: http://virtualv.wikia.com

--Gdiva1!*💋 20:33, April 15, 2012 (UTC)

The Roleplaying Wiki

Simply put, this wiki is just beginning. It's a simple roleplay wiki where users can come and join other users in a roleplay. You assume the role of another persona and compete or take part in Roleplays, or, 'games'. This wiki has very few users, so we are currently in the building process. There are Roleplaying "workshops" there to explain how to Roleplay, and in some cases, what to do. Many people like to Roleplay, but many don't have a perferred topic. This wiki is to bring them to a place to Roleplay with others. This wiki is a variety of competition, mystery, adventure, and even fanon Roleplay once made. Join now!

Pandoras Tower Wiki

Pandoras Tower Wiki is a wiki for the recently released Nintendo Wii game Pandora's Tower, developed by GANBARION. It is a Japanese Action-RPG which is part of the Operation Rainfall, and it is the only one of the three games which isn't coming to America yet. In this game you play as Aeron who must climb Thirteen Towers and defeat the Master, or boss, at the top of each one. He must do this to collect the Hearts of those Masters to give to his lover, Elena. She must eat the hearts, for otherwise she will turn into a beast. The game utilises a unique cmbat system which uses the Oraclos Chain, similar to a whip, and another weapon which can be changed when you find more in the Towers. It has a fabulous story and many unique and wonderful Mechanics. Please visit and help out. Doom636 11:01, April 16, 2012 (UTC)

Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL Wiki

Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL Wiki is a Wikia free repository on all aspects of the Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL franchise, that anyone can edit.

Currently, we have 261 articles, and 536 files on Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL Wiki.

HERE IS LINK TO WIKIA----> http://zexaluniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_ZEXAL_Wiki

Universal Creations Wiki

Hello, I am an admin on The Universal Creations Wiki, for any original creations. The wiki is very dead, with only me and the founder on very rare occasions. It would be nice to see the wiki's activity up. ~Gotek~ April 16

I been away from my wiki (fusionfall palyers wiki) sense last April fools day of 2010.Sense then peopel have barely edited and one of my admins are saying that he adopted the wiki, rather then that I have 11 pages and need people to help contribute for the wiki.

All Birds

Hi. Our wiki is lonely and could use some more bird lovers (with excellent reference books). We include other sciences too. It was originally a bird wiki but the name stuck. Check us out here:

http://allbirdsoftheworld.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

StaraptorEmpoleon♥Øβŝȅŝŝȅɖ ŵǐțȟ βǐɼɖŝ♥ 16:02, April 19, 2012 (UTC)

The Fightmon Wiki

Fightmon symbol1

Welcome!

The Fightmon Wiki is a wiki about the creatures created by me, 2years-too-young. There are many places, creatures, and events. Also be sure to check out the new game being created by Iggyvolz. This wiki now has a newsletter, which you can subscribe to and it will be sent to you each week on whatever wiki you chose, just comment on the newsletter and say what wiki you want it delivered to (it is delivered through talk pages). Anyway, please come check out this wiki! (By the way is it okay to add this again? If not erase this and let me know) 2years -too- young 18:41, April 20, 2012 (UTC)

Maiko (Mai and Zuko) Wiki

If you are a fan of Avatar the Last Airbender, and LOVE the relationship between Mai and Zuko then this is the wiki for you! (Mai and Zuko) Wiki Maiko (Mai and Zuko) Wiki

MySims Fanon

MySims Fanon is a wiki created for the fan-created content of the popular MySims series. We have a good community, and used to be very popular, but people became uninterested. If you are a fan of The Sims, be sure to check us out!!

Super Smash Bros. Fanon

Super Smash Bros. Fanon is a wiki for the fan-created games based upon the very successful Super Smash Bros. series. The wiki was in it's prime in 2009 (or so), but has since decreased into nothingness. There are few editors, though many articles. Please be sure to check us out!!

Project Ardaia Wiki

Project Ardaia Wiki is a great place for anyone who a sci-fi/fantasy fan to join in and help expand it and bring new ideas.

Law's Brigade Wiki

We Could use Some New Editor's here On Law's brigade Wiki. Here's The link: http://lawsbrigadetew.wikia.com/wiki/Law%27s_Brigade_Wiki

Sincerely,

Lord Law Lord Law

Golden Games

Golden Games.

each you for the last 50 years 36 people from the ages of 12 to 18 get picked to be in the golden games. Created by a man named Doopy Gold who is 70 on the 49th show he retires and everyone thinks it is over but Connor Gold his 23 year old son takes over.

Now the games become more violent and worse when their are no more RULES!

1715 people have died already another 35 are about to go.

The Ferry Wiki

The Ferry Wiki is an wiki dedicated to ferries, ferry companies and even ports around the world. Since the Ferry Wiki was created over a year ago, there hasn't been a lot of activity on it. We have over 300 articles, a twitter account and a Facebook page. And we used to have a spotlight. But we are still lonely, yet to be found. Please visit/edit The Ferry Wiki today.

Erlopez- Leave me a message! 15:21, April 20, 2012 (UTC)

Rhythm Thief & The Emperor's Treasure Wiki

Well, this wiki is about the 3DS game, Rhythm Thief & The Emperor's Treasure! It needs a lot of work to it, but I'm getting there! If you are a fan of Phantom R, please come and join! I've done everything myself! I'd appreciate if someone else came and shared the love of the game. Here is the link to the homepage! Please join! You can contact me here. Thank you for reading!

N64dude Wiki

my wiki is original add stuff which can be Football, Sonic Mario,Games Fanon, Kirby, Food, Books. And Fan Games.|PS They have to be Awesome! there are 466 pages but we need more! so edit today!

And Have Fun! I Made this wiki so people will know wikis are still fun today

and awesome!

http://n64dude.wikia.com/wiki/Special:RecentChanges

pokedex grid wiki

so you wanna be a master of POKEMON? Face the challange and be NUMBER ONE?

then come on down to this amazing encyclopediaof pokemon

Flash-deck Counter-Strike Animations wiki

http://counterstrikeanimations.wikia.com

This site is a wiki for Flash-Deck Animations fans. we really need help. If you know feel free to check it.

Flash-deck Counter-Strike Animations wiki

http://counterstrikeanimations.wikia.com

This site is a wiki for Flash-Deck Animations fans. we really need help. If you know feel free to check it. --Stick775 13:07, April 21, 2012 (UTC)

Minecraft Creations Wiki

The goal of the Minecraft Creations Wiki is to provide a place where Minecraft players can come together and share the imaginitive and purley amazing creations they have made.

There is a few of the same wikis already out there but they are all dead and inactive. I have messaged the founders of these wikis to come together and collaberate on this wiki, currently I have gotton no response.

Basically all we need is Minecraft players to start sharing their content. (and possibly a wikia staff member to to help out with some very advanced stuff)

I am an admin on the Terraria Wiki so I have experience. I want to see this Wiki take off!

Thanks!

Dak47922 Talk 20:41, April 21, 2012 (UTC)

Apple Wikia

I own the Apple Wikia, about iPhone,iPad, ect. I need some editors and mods. www.appleproducts.Wikia.com also the Aviana wiki needs help aviana.wikia.com --WCDDoherty 03:12, April 22, 2012 (UTC)

Poptropica Wiki

The Poptropica Wiki is a wiki about the game, poptropica. Poptropica has many islands to visit and new ones in the making! Anyway, there hasn't been many editors recently and I would really like tosee this wiki grow, so visit it if you can. ,2years -too- young 03:22, April 22, 2012 (UTC)

Winx Clubv Wiki

the wiki about the 4kids version of Winx Club. AddictedToWinx~and also the Hunger Games 13:25, April 22, 2012 (UTC)

Medieval Roleplay Wiki

Medieval Kingdom Roleplay

Want to Roleplay in a Medieval Kingdom? With Dragons, Mages, Kings and Queens? Go to the Medieval Roleplay Wiki and join us. It is a very new wiki, so there are only two users. It would be great if you would join us in our medieval world. Thanks for reading {{SUBST:User:StarlinSkyrim/sig}} 17:52, April 23, 2012 (UTC)StarlinSkyrim

Brick Critics

A Wikia that reviews LEGO products, we have 9 editors now, more would be nice to have, thanks, βᵒᵇ βʳᶦᶜᵏˢ Ʈᵃᶫᵏ · βᶫᵒᵍ

link=Brick Critics Wiki

The Verdeckt wiki

The verdeckt wiki is a wiki about the story 'warzone' whos name has likely been taken. The knowledge of this Wiki is only known to the admin (me), who wants the wiki to be fixed in a certain way, primarily criticism and help on certain thing, mainly describing characters. Another purpose is to have feedback on the wiki.

Discovery Channel Wiki

The Discovery Channel Wiki is a wiki about the discovery channel. It has very few editors that are still there and is basicly new. Please visit this wiki. ,2years -too- young 13:42, April 23, 2012 (UTC)

http://b-damanfanon.wikia.com/

Cryptopedia

Cryptopedia is a wiki dedicated to the study of Cryptozoology and Cryptobotany or the study of hidden animals and plants. Like the other wikis on this page this wiki is in desperate need of editors. Night Hawk 99 has just started this wiki and has no editors. I encourage anyone interested in hidden animals, like the ones you see in t.v. shows such as Lost Tapes and Monster Quest to visit this wiki and contributing to it.

Night Hawk 99 01:39, April 24, 2012 (UTC)

The Classic Car Wiki

Hey everyone we are looking for anyone interested in cars to come and take a look at the wiki. If you are interested in mechanics, motoring games, old TV Shows and Movies and of course classic cars (pre 1987) then this is the wiki for you! If you want to help out then leave a message on my talk page on the wiki and I will get back to you :)

TheWWC 21:49, April 24, 2012 (UTC)

Warriors: Legends of Troy

This wiki is about the Warriors: Legends of Troy wiki. Not this wiki has a pretty good amount of pages on it, but we don't have that many editors on it. And we all know that this wiki could have a lot more info and spam protection if we had more people. And btw you don't need to know anything about the game, just be active sometimes and keep an eye on this wiki to make sure that there is no spam. But if you do know things about the game than that would be great. So if you want to be and admin/chat mod/rollback than leave me a message on my wall. Hope I'll see ya soon 15:52, April 28, 2012 (UTC)Killer365

Here's the link to the main wiki page: http://warriorslegendsoftroy.wikia.com/wiki/Warriors:_Legends_of_Troy_Wiki

Sheep in the big city wiki

So this wiki is about the cartoon network show Sheep in the big city. And right now I need help making the rest of the pages and finding pics of them. (Characters, episodes, ect) But anyway this is the ONLY sheep in the big city wiki right now.

Please click on the link here and then leave me a message and you'll become an admin: http://sheepinthebigcity.wikia.com/wiki/Sheep_in_the_Big_City_Wiki

Super dragon ball Z wiki

Hello. I have a wiki here http://superdbzfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity

It has very little members and is in need of admins and chat mods. I don't want it to die!

Cubeepedia

Hello! Cubeepedia is a wiki about Cubeecraft, the website that develops free paper toys and people, called Cubees. They can be themed after anything, Mario, Samus, Kirby, Doctor Who and much more! There are over 300 Cubees, on Cubeecraft.com currently, but Cubeepedia only has 40. I need editors!

--LSCStealthNinja 03:16, April 26, 2012 (UTC)

FarmVille Wiki

FarmVille Wiki is about the game FarmVille by the company Zynga, that is hosted on the social networking site Facebook. Whether you are a new editor, or an experienced technical coder, there are currently lots of things to do on this wiki. We currently need editors to add content and edit existing content. Thanks for reading (and even more thanks if you decide to come edit!) --Vandraedha (talk · contribs) 09:28, April 26, 2012 (UTC)

Budgies Wikia

Hi I'm hoping to find new editors for my budgies wiki, prereably who have bred/raised budgies for a long time or have experience in budgie behaviour and health.

http://budgielove.wikia.com/wiki/Budgies_Wiki

Superherocartoons wiki

wiki of marvel and dc cartoons anothers hero cartoons soon.we need pictures

http://superherocartoons.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity

Jason Malachi Wikia

http://jasonmalachi.wikia.com/ Jason Malachi wiki

Supernaturalroleplaying.wikia.org and Beinghumanrp.wikia.org

www,supernaturalroleplaying.wikia.org This is an roleplaying wiki based on the highly popular Supernatural series. The wiki takes place 10 years down the road. Need editors for monsters angels and getting it ready.

www.beinghumanrp.wikia.org This is a roleplaying wiki based on the UK and US series Being Human. Quelli che mi ha ferito,Bruceranno nelle profondità del Tartaro 23:36, April 26, 2012 (UTC)

SG Housing Wikia

I will be tendering in a bundle. Those that are subsequently known that it might take too long due to migration to only Timothy Mok Wikia. These are:

• New towns
  • Housing estates
  • Places and amenities

Jgal12's Glee:The Unitards Fan Fiction Wiki

Hey there! So my wiki is a fan fiction based on the Unitards from the Fox telivision show Glee! Currently, there are only a few editors on the wiki, and they aren't that active anyway. If you don't know anything about the fan fiction, then now's the great time to get started! Thanks. Oh, and here's the link to the main/home page(almost forgot :P):

http://jgal12sgleetheunitardsfanfiction.wikia.com/wiki/Jgal12's_Glee:The_Unitards_Fan_Fiction_Wiki

Thanks, and happy editing! :)

{{SUBST:User:Jgal12/Sig1}}

Ghost Trick Wiki

This wikia needs a professional admin team. The main purpose for this wiki is to write everything about the Capcom game, Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective .

Eternal Sonata Wiki

Eternal Sonata Wiki - Eternal Sonata, a Japanese RPG featuring a story presented as a dying dream of the famous classical composer Frederic Chopin. I recently adopted the wiki and don't really have any regular contributors at the moment. I've been working hard on the wiki, though, and have made a lot of improvements that I think make a much more interesting place to be. If you're a fan of the game, or have even just casually played it, I'd love it if you'd stop by and join the community. ProfessorTofty 22:49, April 28, 2012 (UTC)

Playstation All-Stars Wiki

Playstation All-Stars Wiki is a community encyclopedia about the upcoming Playstation Crossover fighting game, Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale. The game includes characters spanning the numerous Playstation exclusive franchises such as God of War, Sly Cooper, Killzone and more! Currently, we need editors to help out with pages that include Characters, Stages, Games, and Studios. I am also looking to hire new administrators. There is room for several admins, so if you are interested, please come by and contribute!

Visit us at www.playstationallstarsbattleroyale.wikia.com

Sackchief 18:20, April 29, 2012 (UTC)

Mr.Bean Wiki

Because of Mr.Bean being a legend during my childhood up until now, I wanted to do some wide research about the series like what I usually do, but sadly the wiki I ended up with has few users and sometimes does not have the things I look for. So I am here to suggest you people to visit this wiki and help out for people who want to do a research about it, too. It would be of a great help. -Frfines 16:40, April 30, 2012 (UTC)

Link to the wiki

The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack Wiki

Though it seems pretty good, I noticed some pages that need to be improved yet some of the members are inactive and rarely edits. It is a wiki about the cartoon series The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack and is in need of some help. -Frfines 16:47, April 30, 2012 (UTC)

Link to the wiki

Big Order Wiki

Big Order Wiki is a wiki about the manga series created by Esuno Sakae, author of the manga Future Diary. It revolves around a boy in high school with special powers who secretly wishes for the destruction of the world.
-- C. Phantom TalkContribs 00:08, May 1, 2012 (UTC)

YouTube Poop Wiki

The YouTube Poop Wiki contains everything about YTP, We need more editors. William8288 00:20, May 1, 2012 (UTC)

Swish Wiki

Here at Swish Wiki, a basketball wiki about the best Past and Current NBA Players, Teams, Coaches, and Organizations, you can Edit, Add, Follow, and Share Pages, Blogs, Polls, and Top Ten Lists on this wiki. Feel free to explore around the wiki and have fun! ;)

http://swish.wikia.com/wiki/Swish_Wiki

One Piece:Sea of Gods Wiki

One Piece:Sea of Gods Wiki is awesome wiki funny and more but its short on members,chat moderators,admins and buerocrats come and we will make this Wiki the best.

http://onepieceseaofgods.wikia.com/wiki/One_Piece_:_Sea_of_Gods_Wiki

Djo Talk (UTC) 22:33, 1 April, 2012

B-Daman Fanon Wiki

The B-Daman Fanon Wiki is a really fun a user friendly place but is really short on members, chat mods, mods, admin, buerocrats, and members.

Feel free to join it.

http://b-damanfanon.wikia.com/wiki/B-Daman_Fanon_Wiki

Start A Round Robin Wiki

My name is Mmpratt99 deviantart and I just started Start A Round Robin Wiki It still needs work and I'm unsure how detail I should be in the content and if I should put up examples of famous Round Robins throughout literature. I am also lost on how to promote this site and seeing as I'm the only editor here with little experience on how to work with Wiki programming, I could use some expert help.

If you need to contact me, click on the link below>

http://community.wikia.com/wiki/User:Mmpratt99_deviantart

User: Mmpratt99 deviantart 18:57, May 3, 2012 (UTC)

Warriorcatclansrp Wiki

[warriorcatclansrp.wikia.com Warrior Cat Clans RP Wiki]

This wiki is based off of the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Here we roleplay clan cats, kittypets, rogues, loners, and all sorts of different cats. We've got lots of different clans to choose from. We have detailed pages for each cat that is created, and even if you don't want to create a cat you can choose from our adoption page. You can even put up some fanfic if you'd like! Our contributor amount has decreased, but is starting to increase once more. If you love roleplaying/fanfic and are a warriors fanatic, I encourage you to join right away! You'll be warmly welcomed. ;) {{SUBST:User:~~Silverflower~~/sig}} 21:59, May 3, 2012 (UTC)