Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 11: Line 11:

:Hi there, On the bottom of your screen on your toolbar, click on Admin. That will bring you to your Admin Dashboard. In the top row is the Theme Designer button. There you can customize your wiki. If you have other questions around tricking out your wiki check out our [[Admin Central:Forum|forums]] where you can ask these kinds of questions & get help much quicker! Have fun! --[[User:Meighan|Meighan]] http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb32675/wikia/images/e/e9/WikiaStaff.png <small>([[w:c:community:Forum:Community_Central_Forum|help forum]] | [[w:c:community:Blog:Wikia_Staff_Blog |blog]])</small> 17:55, January 6, 2012 (UTC)

:Hi there, On the bottom of your screen on your toolbar, click on Admin. That will bring you to your Admin Dashboard. In the top row is the Theme Designer button. There you can customize your wiki. If you have other questions around tricking out your wiki check out our [[Admin Central:Forum|forums]] where you can ask these kinds of questions & get help much quicker! Have fun! --[[User:Meighan|Meighan]] http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb32675/wikia/images/e/e9/WikiaStaff.png <small>([[w:c:community:Forum:Community_Central_Forum|help forum]] | [[w:c:community:Blog:Wikia_Staff_Blog |blog]])</small> 17:55, January 6, 2012 (UTC)

How can I add a own header picture?
+
How can I add an own header picture?

[[User:IncaWarrior|IncaWarrior]] 12:43, January 17, 2012 (UTC)

[[User:IncaWarrior|IncaWarrior]] 12:43, January 17, 2012 (UTC)

Revision as of 12:43, 17 January 2012

On the bottom of the page there is an extra }. --..Jeff (Talk!) (Contribs!) (Email!) (Blog!).. 15:37, December 20, 2011 (UTC)

I was already about to add this topic--Sam Wang (Talk) 18:28, December 27, 2011
Fixed. :) The 888th Avatar (talk) 10:40, December 27, 2011 (UTC)

Customizing themes?

Hi, can I customize my wiki's theme? And if I can, how do I do it if I'm not a Wikia Staff member?

User:Misaki Takahashi1 (Junjou Romantica Roleplay and Fanfiction Wiki founder.)

Hi there, On the bottom of your screen on your toolbar, click on Admin. That will bring you to your Admin Dashboard. In the top row is the Theme Designer button. There you can customize your wiki. If you have other questions around tricking out your wiki check out our forums where you can ask these kinds of questions & get help much quicker! Have fun! --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 17:55, January 6, 2012 (UTC)

How can I add an own header picture?

IncaWarrior 12:43, January 17, 2012 (UTC)