Community Central
Register
Community Central
This Forum has been archived
Forums: Admin Central Index Technical Help 404 not found?
Central's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4030 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Does anyone know why Wikia would respond with a 404 not found (unknown domain) to the Wiki I founded? It happened while I was trying out some CSS/JS hints I found here. I don't think I violated the ToU and I haven't received an email message about it.

ForestMonthZero 10:39, October 26, 2011 (UTC)

I cannot access my wiki as well. I suggest to use Special:Contact and report this (like I did). Final Cannon 11:26, October 26, 2011 (UTC)
Yeah, I did that, but the contact form spit out an error message, thrice. I'm hoping they got one of the three messages, since the automated response replied. ForestMonthZero 11:46, October 26, 2011 (UTC)
Ok, my wiki is back, I hope your Wiki is back soon as well. ForestMonthZero 12:14, October 26, 2011 (UTC)
Yes, it is. Thanks. Final Cannon 13:40, October 26, 2011 (UTC)
You can use Special:Contact/general from any wiki, so it it doesn't work on a specific wiki, try it on another one or Community. Don't forget to specify the wiki were the problem occurs in your message. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 26 Oct 2011 4:55 PM Pacific