Fandom

Community Central

Admin Forum:404 not found?

19,002pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

This Forum has been archived

Forums: Admin Central Index Technical Help 404 not found?
Central's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 1367 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Does anyone know why Wikia would respond with a 404 not found (unknown domain) to the Wiki I founded? It happened while I was trying out some CSS/JS hints I found here. I don't think I violated the ToU and I haven't received an email message about it.

ForestMonthZero 10:39, October 26, 2011 (UTC)

I cannot access my wiki as well. I suggest to use Special:Contact and report this (like I did). Final Cannon 11:26, October 26, 2011 (UTC)
Yeah, I did that, but the contact form spit out an error message, thrice. I'm hoping they got one of the three messages, since the automated response replied. ForestMonthZero 11:46, October 26, 2011 (UTC)
Ok, my wiki is back, I hope your Wiki is back soon as well. ForestMonthZero 12:14, October 26, 2011 (UTC)
Yes, it is. Thanks. Final Cannon 13:40, October 26, 2011 (UTC)
You can use Special:Contact/general from any wiki, so it it doesn't work on a specific wiki, try it on another one or Community. Don't forget to specify the wiki were the problem occurs in your message. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 26 Oct 2011 4:55 PM Pacific

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki