Wikia

Community Central

Admin Forum:Abuse of Admin Powers.

Talk0
93,745pages on
this wiki

This Forum has been archived

Forums: Admin Central Index General Questions Abuse of Admin Powers.
Wikia's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 595 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

There's a user on WikiAnswers uploading inappropriate and completely irrelevant photos, so I blocked him to prevent him from posting any more photos. The next day or two, I see that I've been blocked on his wikia; he's abusing his admin powers to try to get back at me yet I never, ever go on that Wikia.

Any thoughts on my next move? --The Abbster 00:40, May 17, 2012 (UTC)

I say you take this to the Wikia Staff and email them at Special:Contact. They'll take it from there. Love and Lust 00:47, May 17, 2012 (UTC)

If you never go to/edit that wiki the admin is just wasting there time so why worry about it !! -   BulldozerD11   talk    contribs    email   21:49, May 17, 2012 (UTC)
Because being banned on a wiki can prevent AbigailAbernathy from enjoying certain privileges at Wikia, including the ability to adopt a wiki. Any time you are clearly blocked for trivial reasons, you should attempt to fight it. And any time you are blocked for substantive reasons, you should apologise and attempt to get it lifted as soon as possible. czechout@Wikia    fly tardis  <span style="">13:50: Sat 19 May 2012 
CzechOut: Staff look at the block history when dealing with adoption requests, and ignore blocks when they're clearly trivial, like in this case -- RandomTime 13:59, May 19, 2012 (UTC)

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki