Wikia

Community Central

Admin Forum:Admin Dashboard FAQ feedback and suggestions

Talk0
92,748pages on
this wiki

This Forum has been archived

Forums: Admin Central Index Watercooler Admin Dashboard FAQ feedback and suggestions
Wikia's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 566 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Stumbled across Admin Dashboard FAQ. It doesn't appear to have comments enabled, but I left a request on Talk:Admin Dashboard FAQ to make it a blog so it can be commented on.

In the mean time, leave your feedback and suggestions here. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 11 Aug 2011 2:08 PM Pacific

Feedback

Suggestions

• Consider adding the following questions with answers:
    -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 11 Aug 2011 3:55 PM Pacific
    • "What features exist in the Admin Dashboard for experienced admins?"
    • "Why can't I have the Admin Dashboard default to sidebar hidden?"
    • "Why doesn't Special:WikiStats appear in the Admin Dashboard?"
    • "Why doesn't Special:NewFiles appear in the Admin Dashboard?"
    • "Why is the sidebar so empty?"
    • "Why is there not a general block button?"

Other discussion

There are already two blogs on the admin dashboard. We do not need a forum on the faq and a blog on the faq as well. If you want to discuss the faq use the blogs or the talk page.--GodPray  21:10,8/11/2011 

There are no blogs on the FAQ and the FAQ doesn't do a great job reflecting the feedback in existing blogs. Just because Wikia makes changes to the Admin Dashboard doesn't mean the FAQ reflects those changes. Also, there are many questions that are frequently asked that aren't in the FAQ. The dashboard post is already pretty large. I don't want to mix the actually bugs and feature suggestions for the dashboard with FAQ issues. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 11 Aug 2011 3:49 PM Pacific

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki