- Consider adding the following questions with answers:
- "What features exist in the Admin Dashboard for experienced admins?"
- "Why can't I have the Admin Dashboard default to sidebar hidden?"
- "Why doesn't Special:WikiStats appear in the Admin Dashboard?"
- "Why doesn't Special:NewFiles appear in the Admin Dashboard?"
- "Why is the sidebar so empty?"
- "Why is there not a general block button?"
There are already two blogs on the admin dashboard. We do not need a forum on the faq and a blog on the faq as well. If you want to discuss the faq use the blogs or the talk page.--
- There are no blogs on the FAQ and the FAQ doesn't do a great job reflecting the feedback in existing blogs. Just because Wikia makes changes to the Admin Dashboard doesn't mean the FAQ reflects those changes. Also, there are many questions that are frequently asked that aren't in the FAQ. The dashboard post is already pretty large. I don't want to mix the actually bugs and feature suggestions for the dashboard with FAQ issues. -- (talk · contr) 11 Aug 2011 3:49 PM Pacific