Community Central
Community Central
This Forum has been archived
Forums: Admin Central Index Technical Help Article comments appearing when disabled
Central's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4061 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I woke up today to see that article comments are now appearing under each of my pages, even though they are disabled in the settings page. I tried toggling the setting, but they are still appearing. Anyone know how to fix this? (See here for wiki that is having problem! Thank you. ~ (天気) 17:40, December 7, 2011 (UTC)

This is a temporary problem as a result of Wikia's code release today. Staff are already aware and it should be fixed shortly.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  17:46,12/7/2011 
Oh thank you! I Didn't know there was changes. ~ (天気) 18:20, December 7, 2011 (UTC)
We roll out changes every Wednesday morning. You can keep track on our Technical Blog Updates which we post the Tuesday before — we make note of the major fixes. --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 19:47, December 7, 2011 (UTC)