Community Central
Community Central
(Created page)

(Activity note)
Line 4: Line 4:

If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or community@wikia.com to be sure of a staff reply. -->

If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or community@wikia.com to be sure of a staff reply. -->

I run the [[w:c:christianmusic:|Christian Music wiki]]. I intend to continue to be active with the wiki. However, it is getting busy enough I could use some assistance with the management. If you are willing, please list your qualifications on my [[w:c:christianmusic:User talk:Will Pittenger|talk page]]. Please include if you currently run or are a privileged user on another wiki. Also, tell me what changes you think should be made in regards to the style of the wiki. <!--[[User:Where/sigContract]];Will Pittenger-->[[User:Will Pittenger|Will]] <small>([[User talk:Will Pittenger|Talk]] - [[Special:Contributions/Will Pittenger|contribs]])</small><!--ESC:Will Pittenger--> 10:30, May 8, 2012 (UTC)
+
I run the [[w:c:christianmusic:|Christian Music wiki]]. I intend to continue to be active with the wiki. However, it is getting busy enough I could use some assistance with the management. If you are willing, please list your qualifications on my [[w:c:christianmusic:User talk:Will Pittenger|talk page]]. Please include if you currently run or are a privileged user on another wiki. Also, tell me what changes you think should be made in regards to the style of the wiki. You must already have been active on the Christian Music wiki. <!--[[User:Where/sigContract]];Will Pittenger-->[[User:Will Pittenger|Will]] <small>([[User talk:Will Pittenger|Talk]] - [[Special:Contributions/Will Pittenger|contribs]])</small><!--ESC:Will Pittenger--> 10:30, May 8, 2012 (UTC)

Revision as of 10:32, 8 May 2012

Forums: Admin Central Index General Questions Assistant Sysop needed
Central's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4364 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I run the Christian Music wiki. I intend to continue to be active with the wiki. However, it is getting busy enough I could use some assistance with the management. If you are willing, please list your qualifications on my talk page. Please include if you currently run or are a privileged user on another wiki. Also, tell me what changes you think should be made in regards to the style of the wiki. You must already have been active on the Christian Music wiki. Will (Talk - contribs) 10:30, May 8, 2012 (UTC)