Community Central
Community Central
(marked spam for deletion)
(archive)

(3 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
{{ForumArchiveBox}}
Please ban the person that was responsible for banning me off of Wikia Community Central Chat. Thank you very much.

+
{{Admin-Forumheader|General Questions}}
{{delete|spam}}

+
  +
<!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~
  +
If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or community@wikia.com to be sure of a staff reply. -->Please ban the person that was responsible for banning me off of Wikia Community Central Chat. Thank you very much. <span style="font-size:85%;">—This {{#ifeq: {{lc: NyanCat1}}|fandyllic|improperly [[w:c:help:Help:Signature|signed]] comment is by [[User:NyanCat1|NyanCat1]]|[[w:c:help:Help:Signature|unsigned]] comment is by [[User:NyanCat1|NyanCat1]]}} ([[Message Wall:NyanCat1|wall]] • [[Special:Contributions/NyanCat1|contribs]]) . Please sign your posts with {{#ifeq: {{lc: NyanCat1}}|fandyllic|proper UTC timestamps.|~~<nowiki>~~</nowiki>!}}</span>
  +
:Hi, the mod who banned you from chat ([[User:TyA|TyA]]) did so for a legitimate reason, please wait out your ban. -- '''[[User:Randomtime|<span style="color:black;">Random</span>]][[User talk:Randomtime|<span style="color:#EE2C2C;">Time</span>]]''' 14:47, June 23, 2012 (UTC)

Latest revision as of 09:24, 7 March 2013

This Forum has been archived
Forums: Admin Central Index General Questions Ban The Person That Was Responsible For Banning Me Off Of Wikia Community Central Chat.
Central's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4058 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Please ban the person that was responsible for banning me off of Wikia Community Central Chat. Thank you very much. —This unsigned comment is by NyanCat1 (wallcontribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

Hi, the mod who banned you from chat (TyA) did so for a legitimate reason, please wait out your ban. -- RandomTime 14:47, June 23, 2012 (UTC)