Fandom

Community Central

Admin Forum:Can I check how many visits on certain page on my Wiki

19,020pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

This Forum has been archived

Forums: Admin Central Index Getting Started Can I check how many visits on certain page on my Wiki
Central's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 1360 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I want to know pages popularity by number of visits by user. Can I check this? Thanks. Roscoe x 09:25, January 16, 2012 (UTC)

Simply check out the special pages: Pages with most revisions and Pages with fewest revisions Sam Wang (talkcontribs)
Sam Wang, Roscoe asked for "popularity by number of visits", not edits. – Natsu · (talkAvatar Answers) 11:32, January 16, 2012 (UTC)
There is no special page that will report popularity by number of visits of specific pages. Use Special:Contact/general on your wiki and ask Wikia if they can generate a report for you. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 18 Jan 2012 5:10 PM Pacific

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki