Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Admin Central Index Technical Help Cannot log in
Central's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4061 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I cannot log in from anywhere other than [1]. I submit the login form, but it does not seem to log me in; the page header still says "Log in", though strangely, in the page preview I see my signature as if I were logged in. Sometimes the login form will immediately reply "Your log in session has timed out. Please log in again.". Sometimes I get an error "Sorry! This site is experiencing technical difficulties." with the message "(Cannot contact the database server: Unknown error (10.6.32.34))". My username is Bricked.

Oh, and while I was submitting this I got: "PHP fatal error in /usr/wikia/slot2/code/includes/wikia/services/OasisToolbarService.class.php line 75: Call to a member function getRenderData() on a non-object". WHAT THE FUCK.

83.26.197.120 13:31, July 21, 2012 (UTC)

Please submit a bug report to Staff with all these details here. TK-999 (talk) 13:34, July 21, 2012 (UTC)