Wikia

Community Central

Admin Forum:Clicking 'Next' on create new wiki page does nothing

Talk0
93,491pages on
this wiki

This Forum has been archived

Forums: Admin Central Index Technical Help Clicking 'Next' on create new wiki page does nothing
Wikia's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 590 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I'm wondering if this is a mistake on my end or not. I am using Firefox Beta (currently 13) on Windows 7 64-bit SP1. I do use Adblock Plus and NoScript, but I don't think I'm blocking anything important (just tracking sites and facebook). Arenlor 10:40, May 30, 2012 (UTC)

This could be the result of an API change staff did recently. They will be reversing it shortly, if not already. I'd try again soon and if you still can't, send this info to Special:Contact/bug. Rappy 11:49, May 30, 2012 (UTC)
As a Noscript user, it's actually Facebook's javascript that's blocking this. Because Wikia offers logins via facebook (I suppose), they're using some of the Javascript in Facebook's code in the creation process - you'll need to temporarily allow Facebook JS in NoScript for this to work, sorry -- RandomTime 13:01, May 30, 2012 (UTC)
Thank you, that seems to have been the issue. Arenlor 15:21, May 30, 2012 (UTC)

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki