- What do you mean by "cool" signature? --(Talk to me) 11:55, August 8, 2012 (UTC)
- You know the one that you need to put 3 ~ and then there would be a cool signature like Jassy310 then there would be highlight or the text color would change or whatever—This unsigned comment is by Jassy310 (wall • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- Not sure what you mean. But see if this helps. --(Talk to me) 12:10, August 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Jassy you use 4 of ~ to sign but you need to make the signature you're going to use to sign with if you want a modded one instead of using wikia's default one maybe you should look around for tips and help on how to do it. --
Hope this helps. May StarClan light your path, 14:52, August 12, 2012 (UTC)
- You might also want to take a gander at tardis:help:signature, which not only tells you how to do it, but also explains the advantages and disadvantages of the template call — or "cool" — signature.