Community Central
Register
Community Central
(Created page with "{{Admin-Forumheader|Technical Help}} <!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~ If you require staff help, please use ...")

mNo edit summary
Line 4: Line 4:

If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or community@wikia.com to be sure of a staff reply. -->

If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or community@wikia.com to be sure of a staff reply. -->

I'm am (or was) and admin on [http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Megami_Tensei_Wiki Megami Tensei Wiki] and tried to check myself Chat Mod rights under user rights management. But it seem to have removed my general admin rights and now I can't fix it. Any ideas? [[File:UserGreatMara.png|25px|User:Great_Mara|link=User:Great_Mara]]<sup>[[User talk:Great_Mara|Message]]</sup> 01:39, May 5, 2012 (UTC)

I'm am (or was) and admin on [http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Megami_Tensei_Wiki Megami Tensei Wiki] and tried to check myself Chat Mod rights under user rights management. But it seem to have removed my general admin rights and now I can't fix it. Any ideas? [[File:UserGreatMara.png|25px|User:Great_Mara|link=User:Great_Mara]]<sup>[[User talk:Great_Mara|Message]]</sup> 01:39, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
Did the exact same thing. Admins automatically get Chat mod rights. Just ask wikia through Special:contact to give your rights back with your explaination. Should be quick. [[user:Geniusguy445|Genius Guy #445]] [[user talk:Geniusguy445|<span style="color:#347C17;">(talk)</span>]] 01:43, May 5, 2012 (UTC)

Revision as of 01:43, 5 May 2012

Forums: Admin Central Index Technical Help De-adminned myself?
Central's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4345 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I'm am (or was) and admin on Megami Tensei Wiki and tried to check myself Chat Mod rights under user rights management. But it seem to have removed my general admin rights and now I can't fix it. Any ideas? User:Great_MaraMessage 01:39, May 5, 2012 (UTC)

Did the exact same thing. Admins automatically get Chat mod rights. Just ask wikia through Special:contact to give your rights back with your explaination. Should be quick. Genius Guy #445 (talk) 01:43, May 5, 2012 (UTC)