Community Central
Community Central
mNo edit summary
(archive)
(5 intermediate revisions by 4 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
{{ForumArchiveBox}}
  +

{{Admin-Forumheader|Technical Help}}

{{Admin-Forumheader|Technical Help}}

Line 5: Line 7:

I'm am (or was) and admin on [http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Megami_Tensei_Wiki Megami Tensei Wiki] and tried to check myself Chat Mod rights under user rights management. But it seem to have removed my general admin rights and now I can't fix it. Any ideas? [[File:UserGreatMara.png|25px|User:Great_Mara|link=User:Great_Mara]]<sup>[[User talk:Great_Mara|Message]]</sup> 01:39, May 5, 2012 (UTC)

I'm am (or was) and admin on [http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Megami_Tensei_Wiki Megami Tensei Wiki] and tried to check myself Chat Mod rights under user rights management. But it seem to have removed my general admin rights and now I can't fix it. Any ideas? [[File:UserGreatMara.png|25px|User:Great_Mara|link=User:Great_Mara]]<sup>[[User talk:Great_Mara|Message]]</sup> 01:39, May 5, 2012 (UTC)

Did the exact same thing. Admins automatically get Chat mod rights. Just ask wikia through Special:contact to give your rights back with your explaination. Should be quick. [[user:Geniusguy445|Genius Guy #445]] [[user talk:Geniusguy445|<span style="color:#347C17;">(talk)</span>]] 01:43, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
+
Did the exact same thing. Admins automatically get Chat mod rights. Just ask wikia through Special:contact to give your rights back with your explaination. Should be quick. [[user:Geniusguy445|Genius Guy #445]] [[user talk:Geniusguy445|<span style="color:#347C17;">(talk)</span>]] 01:43, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
:Done. And thanks for the help. And if I remember right the Staff mostly takes the weekend off right? So guess this will take until Monday? Wish the box would be checked already though, that was really misleading. >>; [[File:UserGreatMara.png|25px|User:Great_Mara|link=User:Great_Mara]]<sup>[[User talk:Great_Mara|Message]]</sup> 02:00, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
::Hi. I noticed your post in the wiki activity and I have restored your rights. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 02:26, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
  +
:::I see. Thanks for your help. [[File:UserGreatMara.png|25px|User:Great_Mara|link=User:Great_Mara]]<sup>[[User talk:Great_Mara|Message]]</sup> 02:29, May 5, 2012 (UTC)

Revision as of 09:24, 7 March 2013

This Forum has been archived
Forums: Admin Central Index Technical Help De-adminned myself?
Central's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4061 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I'm am (or was) and admin on Megami Tensei Wiki and tried to check myself Chat Mod rights under user rights management. But it seem to have removed my general admin rights and now I can't fix it. Any ideas? User:Great_MaraMessage 01:39, May 5, 2012 (UTC)

Did the exact same thing. Admins automatically get Chat mod rights. Just ask wikia through Special:contact to give your rights back with your explaination. Should be quick. Genius Guy #445 (talk) 01:43, May 5, 2012 (UTC)

Done. And thanks for the help. And if I remember right the Staff mostly takes the weekend off right? So guess this will take until Monday? Wish the box would be checked already though, that was really misleading. >>; User:Great_MaraMessage 02:00, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
Hi. I noticed your post in the wiki activity and I have restored your rights. -- Wendy (talk) 02:26, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
I see. Thanks for your help. User:Great_MaraMessage 02:29, May 5, 2012 (UTC)