Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 8: Line 8:

:The image names give away the answer. Your only option is to rename them. -- {{User:Pecoes/sig|12:13, July 06, 2012 (UTC)}}

:The image names give away the answer. Your only option is to rename them. -- {{User:Pecoes/sig|12:13, July 06, 2012 (UTC)}}

::The problem is, that is how the template works. I guess I could take a picture of the whole thing and use that. [[User:Iggyvolz|Iggyvolz]] 13:30, July 6, 2012 (UTC)
+
::The problem is, that is how the template works. I guess I could take a picture of the whole thing and use that. [[User:Iggyvolz|Iggyvolz]] 13:30, July 6, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
:::That's the only solution, I'm afraid. At least here at Wikia. -- {{User:Pecoes/sig|13:45, July 06, 2012 (UTC)}}

Revision as of 13:45, 6 July 2012

Forums: Admin Central Index Technical Help Disable image name on hover
Central's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4305 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I'm making a sort of "puzzle" for my users that I will send out periodically, which they have to solve (each image makes one letter, for an example see the Sandbox that spells "WILL"). However, when you mouse over each image, it reveals the answer. I would like a way to disable this just for one page (I don't want it disabled for the whole wiki). Iggyvolz 23:32, July 5, 2012 (UTC)

The image names give away the answer. Your only option is to rename them. --  pecoes  12:13, July 06, 2012 (UTC) 
The problem is, that is how the template works. I guess I could take a picture of the whole thing and use that. Iggyvolz 13:30, July 6, 2012 (UTC)
That's the only solution, I'm afraid. At least here at Wikia. --  pecoes  13:45, July 06, 2012 (UTC)