Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
(Undo revision 823527 by UltimateSupreme (talk) Undoing reply, bad code)
Line 6: Line 6:

:Just remove the infobox template and insert the information on the boxes. —[[User:IndxcvNovelist|IndxcvNovelist]] <sup>([[User talk:IndxcvNovelist|talk]] | [[Special:Contributions/IndxcvNovelist|contribs]] | [[w:c:phoenixrising|PR]] | [[w:c:rockleespinoff|RLS]])</sup> 14:01, June 3, 2012 (UTC)

:Just remove the infobox template and insert the information on the boxes. —[[User:IndxcvNovelist|IndxcvNovelist]] <sup>([[User talk:IndxcvNovelist|talk]] | [[Special:Contributions/IndxcvNovelist|contribs]] | [[w:c:phoenixrising|PR]] | [[w:c:rockleespinoff|RLS]])</sup> 14:01, June 3, 2012 (UTC)

::I meant, an easy way, as I have made lot of pages — <span style="text-decoration:underline;">[[w:c:naruto:User:UltimateSupreme|¤<big>U</big>LTIMATE <span style="color:red;"><big>S</big>UPREME¤]]</span></span>[[User talk:UltimateSupreme|(T@lk)]]☺ 14:04, June 3, 2012 (UTC)

::I meant, an easy way, as I have made lot of pages — <span style="text-decoration:underline;">[[w:c:naruto:User:UltimateSupreme|¤<big>U</big>LTIMATE <span style="color:red;"><big>S</big>UPREME¤]]</span></span>[[User talk:UltimateSupreme|(T@lk)]]☺ 14:04, June 3, 2012 (UTC)
:::Bump {{User:UltimateSupreme/Sig2}} 04:32, June 5, 2012 (UTC)

Revision as of 07:42, 5 June 2012

Forums: Admin Central Index Technical Help Forms
Central's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4336 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I created forms for my wiki after having created few articles containing templates. Now when I click edit with form, it says the page doesnot use this form and the template appears in free text area. Is there any way to fix it? — ¤ULTIMATE SUPREME¤(T@lk)☺ 11:23, June 3, 2012 (UTC)

Just remove the infobox template and insert the information on the boxes. —IndxcvNovelist (talk | contribs | PR | RLS) 14:01, June 3, 2012 (UTC)
I meant, an easy way, as I have made lot of pages — ¤ULTIMATE SUPREME¤(T@lk)☺ 14:04, June 3, 2012 (UTC)