Fandom

Community Central

Admin Forum:Getting the '''Edit with form''' button

19,023pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

This Forum has been archived

Forums: Admin Central Index General Questions Getting the '''Edit with form''' button
Central's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 443 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I am a bureacrat of the Rock Lee Springtime Wiki. I have created forms on the wiki. I just wanted to know how to get the Edit with form button. Something like this (T@lk)☺ 07:04, May 29, 2012 (UTC)

Add [[Page has default form::FORM_NAME]] to the category or template which is common on the pages you want to edit with a particular form, replacing FORM_NAME with the name of the form.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  17:11, 29/05/2012
Working. But can you tell how to remove the link to the form which appears on the top. You may see this (T@lk)☺ 06:25, May 30, 2012 (UTC)
Got it (T@lk)☺ 06:48, May 30, 2012 (UTC)

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki