Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Admin Forum How can I get more editors on my wiki
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4663 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hi, I'd like to know how I can get more editors on my wiki? There is only one that is helping to build the wiki. But I'd like to get more people on the wiki. The name is Pixie Wiki —This unsigned comment is by Teamcullen (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Hi! In my wiki experience, you just have to keep building content, after your content is great, your wiki will keep moving up the Google Results, Wikia Search, or other Search engines, also in addition to that, you can also link to your wiki from other sites (just don't spam spam spam). Many people will see your wiki. "But how do I know if they will edit?" There are two things that are reasons that they'll add info ~ One, they are confident - And two, they are interested ~ But they obviously won't edit if they only have on of those, everyone with the two of those will edit as long as they find something missing. (Note: Some editors edit to fix grammar mistakes and coding errors)
--.Nobody Cares .TalkContribs. 10:08, July 13, 2011 (UTC)
Also, check out this page for some more ideas. ~>ђ (tคlкς๏ภtгเ๒ร) 00:58, July 14, 2011 (UTC)