Community Central
Community Central
This Forum has been archived
Forums: Admin Central Index Technical Help How can I make the recent changes sidebar be like the CC one?
Central's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4051 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I need to know if there is a type of JS or CSS code that can have some kind of Js to make the wiki activity like one here > in sidebar be like the one here (comments etc.) - Ultra Kuzon (talk) 21:39, November 30, 2012 (UTC)

Can you please include a picture of what you're talking about, or describe it another way? I'm not sure exactly what you mean. 20px_Rin_Tohsaka_Avatar.png Mathmagician ƒ(♫) 23:12 UTC, Friday, 30 November 2012
Not exactly sure what you're asking for either, but see this forum post for JS to add Recent Changes links to On the Wiki menu and Recent Wiki Activity box on the sidebar. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 30 Nov 2012 4:57 PM Pacific
Isn't it fairly obvious that he means the sidebar on this screen we are on now, the templates for "Recent Wiki Activity" and "Latest Photos" in the format and style used here on this page (is that clear?)
I am talking about the > recent activity thing. How it always says when there is a comment or so. Unlike every other wiki which just recored edits. - Ultra Kuzon (talk) 21:32, December 1, 2012 (UTC)
Oh, you're talking about the Recent Wiki Activity module on the siderail. That just shows edits from content namespaces. On Community Central only, comments happen to be considered a content namespace. For example, click this link several times: Special:Random -- you will see it link to comments sometimes. If you want comments to be considered a content namespace on your wiki, you'd have to send staff a message at Special:Contact. There is no JS or anything to change that, and if there was, using it would be a violation of the Terms of Use, because Wikia doesn't allow for wiki-wide JS changes to the siderail. 20px_Rin_Tohsaka_Avatar.png Mathmagician ƒ(♫) 22:01 UTC, Saturday, 1 December 2012
Ok. - Ultra Kuzon (talk) 23:10, December 1, 2012 (UTC)