I had changed the theme of my Wiki so that it could take on a more "Christmas" feel for the majority of December, but my infoboxes are still the same white color with a blue heading, and it REALLY clashes with the theme, what can I do to change the color of my infoboxes?
Kapodaco! 05:37, December 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi there! Please link to your wiki. --Meighan (help forum | blog) 06:44, December 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Hey, I'm assuming you're referring to c:vigilante8. It looks like you use the Infobox template for your infoboxes, and there's a really easy fix to change the colors. Click to edit it (in source mode), and change the hexadecimal codes (#3366CC, #FFFFFF) to colors that you think would be more appropriate. Check out this page for a nice sampling of possible choices. Cook Me Plox 06:54, December 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Thank you, but I tried your advice, and I can't seem to get it to work, where am I supposed to put the codes in the source page? It doesn't seem to work.
- Kapodaco! 16:51, December 3, 2011 (UTC)
- At the third line of that page: ! colspan="2" style="background-color:#3366CC; color:#FFFFFF; font-size:120%; padding:1em;" color is for the text color. Font size is for how big the text will in comparison to the other text at the top part of the infobox.
- Do not forget to save the infobox page, and refresh the pages you want to see it showing up, after you added the infobox tag and necessary information to the page.