No edit summary
m (Archiving Admin Forums)
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
{{ForumArchiveBox}}
{{Admin-Forumheader|General Questions}}

+
  +
[[Category:General Questions|How can i change admin, chatmod stars into another picture?]]
  +
<div class="forumheader" style="margin-bottom: .25em;">'''Forums:''' [[Admin Central:Forum|Admin Central Index]] '''→''' [[Admin Forum:General Questions|General Questions]] '''→''' How can i change admin, chatmod stars into another picture?
  +
</div>
  +
<div style="text-align:center; margin-bottom: .5em; font-size:90%; border:1px solid #ccc; border-top: 0px; padding:0 4px;" >Wikia's forums are a place for the community to help other members.<br/> To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use [[Special:Contact]].</div>
  +

<!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

<!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

Revision as of 18:21, 1 March 2013

This Forum has been archived
Forums: Admin Central Index General Questions How can i change admin, chatmod stars into another picture?
Wikia's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.

I need to know how to change the stars into another picture, Like in ben 10 wiki, They had their stars like an omnitrix, And Club Penguin wiki had "moderator badges" and other wikis have it, how can i do that?