Community Central
Register
Community Central
This Forum has been archived
Forums: Admin Central Index General Questions How do I "highlight" a message?
Central's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4030 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

So I'm aware that admins can "highlight" certain things on threads so that each user on the wiki is notified about them. I've been told that these messages have to be left on boards. How exactly do I create a board? I went to Wiki Features on my admin dashboard but "Boards" wasn't something on the list of things I could enable. Anybody have an idea? Omashu Rocks (talk - contribs) 00:44, September 30, 2012 (UTC)

The feature is in development and is currently being tested on a few wikis. It will probably be available on WikiFeatures Soon™
-- RandomTime 01:00, September 30, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks for the info. Is it too late to sign up to test this feature? Omashu Rocks (talk - contribs) 01:14, September 30, 2012 (UTC)
It is enabled on a few wikis like the Avatar Wiki. Ultimate Supreme talk · wiki I · wiki II  05:26, September 30, 2012 (UTC)
Yes, I actually happen to be a member of the Avatar Wiki, funny enough. Is here any way to get it on my other one though? Omashu Rocks (talk - contribs) 05:29, September 30, 2012 (UTC)
How about using this?-- Ultimate Supreme talk · wiki I · wiki II  12:50, September 30, 2012 (UTC)