Forums: Admin Central Index → Technical Help → How do you add a drop down bar in the navigation bar??
- Visit the MediaWiki:Wiki-navigation page on your wiki and add to it, use * before the level one headers (the tabs on the bar) and ** for the individual menu items. You'll need sysop flags to edit this page like any MediaWiki page. Hope I helped :) ~>ฬђ (Ŧlยttєгรђא ƒтω!) 08:31, August 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Ok, well here's the drop down link: []. Then this is the page that I want to link to the drop down box: []. Thanks for the help. I'm not exactly great with technology. Afterwards, could you tell me how you did it? —This unsigned comment is by VetGeek (talk • contribs) 08:50, August 11, 2011. Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- I think I know what you want to do. Part of it you'll have to do yourself.
- First I added (in "Source" mode of the editor),
[[Category:Locations]]to w:c:heartlandtv:Locations which will make it appear in the list of w:c:heartlandtv:Category:Locations.
- To make the the list from w:c:heartlandtv:Category:Locations show up in the "Locations" drop menu, you will have to edit w:c:heartlandtv:MediaWiki:Wiki-navigation on your wiki (which I can't do, since I'm not an admin there).
- Once you've opened w:c:heartlandtv:MediaWiki:Wiki-navigation in your editor (again in "Source" mode), change the following line: