Community Central
Community Central
(New page: {{Admin-Forumheader|General Questions}} <!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~ If you require staff help, please use Special...)

(Whoops forgot to sign)
Line 4: Line 4:

If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or community@wikia.com to be sure of a staff reply. -->

If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or community@wikia.com to be sure of a staff reply. -->

So, while on the Mortal Kombat Wiki's chat, I saw that it changed the enter and leave messages, to "UsernameHere has joined the battle" and "UsernameHere has fled the battle" respectively. I want to do this but can't figure out how. Can anyone tell me how to do this?
+
So, while on the Mortal Kombat Wiki's chat, I saw that it changed the enter and leave messages, to "UsernameHere has joined the battle" and "UsernameHere has fled the battle" respectively. I want to do this but can't figure out how. Can anyone tell me how to do this? [[User:TigerTheDragon12|TigerTheDragon12]] 14:50, March 18, 2012 (UTC)

Revision as of 14:50, 18 March 2012

Forums: Admin Central Index General Questions How do you change the enter and leave messages for the chat?
Central's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4415 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

So, while on the Mortal Kombat Wiki's chat, I saw that it changed the enter and leave messages, to "UsernameHere has joined the battle" and "UsernameHere has fled the battle" respectively. I want to do this but can't figure out how. Can anyone tell me how to do this? TigerTheDragon12 14:50, March 18, 2012 (UTC)