Forums: Admin Central Index → Technical Help → How to create an article starting with a lowercase letter
When I try to do so, the system automatically capitalise the first letter.
For example, If I try to create the page iPhone, it will become IPhone which the merticulous side of me hates.
Any way around it?
09:03, December 21, 2012 (UTC)
- That's not possible. But with the help of the DISPLAYTITLE magic word, you can at least make the page appear as if it was named correctly.
- And please template your signature! It's HUMANGOUS!
- pecos 09:32, December 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, but signatures should be double-templated. Look at my sig in the source code! It's just a template. And when you go to that template, you'll find another template and that one points to the actual sig.
- pecos 12:28, December 21, 2012 (UTC)