Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
(Splitting old watercooler threads from admin watercooler threads)

(7 intermediate revisions by 5 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
{{ForumArchiveBox}}
{{Admin-Forumheader|Watercooler}}

{{Admin-Forumheader|Admin Watercooler}}
<!-- -->Hello, Wikia support. I'm having problems with the user x10018ro on my wiki (Blueflake Wiki), and as an admin there, I'm tired to have him as a bureaucrat. I'm also a bureaucrat but I cannot remove his rights, I'm just so dissappointed and tired to have him as a bureaucrat.

+
  +
<!-- -->
  +

Hello, Wikia support. I'm having problems with the user x10018ro on my wiki (Blueflake Wiki), and as an admin there, I'm tired to have him as a bureaucrat. I'm also a bureaucrat but I cannot remove his rights, I'm just so dissappointed and tired to have him as a bureaucrat.

Everything starts here:

Everything starts here:

Blueflake is a coming soon game company we're planning to have as an actual website in either 2012 - 2013. Well... We're having this wiki as the website for now, but still it's a wiki for articles. This user, x10018ro (aka Robin) says he's the founder (wich I used to believe it was true) but he's not.

Blueflake is a coming soon game company we're planning to have as an actual website in either 2012 - 2013. Well... We're having this wiki as the website for now, but still it's a wiki for articles. This user, x10018ro (aka Robin) says he's the founder (wich I used to believe it was true) but he's not.
Line 10: Line 14:

:I suggest using [[Special:Contact]] and get a Staff point of view. Most of the time, they'll ask you to carry out a community vote to see if it's a mutual feeling throughout your entire wiki. This could be performed in your Wiki's forums, or even as a blog post if needs be. When a result has been reached, Staff will favour with the majority verdict. Not sure if any of this helps, but good luck. --[[User:Manaphy12342|<span style="color:#A70000">'''Manaphy'''</span>]][[User talk:Manaphy12342|<span style="color:#0000A7">'''12342'''</span>]] 00:12, April 19, 2012 (UTC)

:I suggest using [[Special:Contact]] and get a Staff point of view. Most of the time, they'll ask you to carry out a community vote to see if it's a mutual feeling throughout your entire wiki. This could be performed in your Wiki's forums, or even as a blog post if needs be. When a result has been reached, Staff will favour with the majority verdict. Not sure if any of this helps, but good luck. --[[User:Manaphy12342|<span style="color:#A70000">'''Manaphy'''</span>]][[User talk:Manaphy12342|<span style="color:#0000A7">'''12342'''</span>]] 00:12, April 19, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
::FYI [[w:c:blueflake:User:Axiy|Axiy]] appears to be the founder of [[w:c:blueflake|Blueflake Wiki]]. Looking at the [[w:c:blueflake:Special:ListUsers/bureaucrat|list of bureaucrats]] there seem to be 4 total. I recommend you get the support of [[w:c:blueflake:User:Axiy|Axiy]] and [[w:c:blueflake:User:IJZM|IJZM]] before contacting Wikia via [[w:c:blueflake:Special:Contact/general]]. If 3 of the 4 bureaucrats agree to demote the 4th, Wikia is very likely to agree.
  +
::By the way, posting all the details of your wiki and the problems you're having was not necessary. Only Wikia staff can help you and they don't regularly visit these forums to deal with issues like this. --&nbsp;[[User:Fandyllic|<span style="border-bottom:1px dotted; cursor:help;" title="Who?">Fandyllic</span>]]<small> ([[User talk:Fandyllic|talk]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/Fandyllic|contr]])</small> 18 Apr 2012 4:22 PM Pacific
  +
  +
:::I do have their support. Actually, me and Axiy figured out the idea of kicking x10018ro out. We're tired of having him as the ''founder'' and he doesn't even do anything. I don't know about IJZM, we haven't told him the idea yet. — [[User:The Nitrome Yeti|The Nitrome Yeti]] ([[User talk:The Nitrome Yeti|talk]]) 02:06, April 19, 2012 (UTC)The Nitrome Yeti
  +
  +
::::Well, get IJZM's support and then contact Wikia. --&nbsp;[[User:Fandyllic|<span style="border-bottom:1px dotted; cursor:help;" title="Who?">Fandyllic</span>]]<small> ([[User talk:Fandyllic|talk]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/Fandyllic|contr]])</small> 19 Apr 2012 2:03 PM Pacific
  +
::::::WE GOT HIS PERMISSION! AND MINE! [[File:X10018ro_EVIL.png|thumb]]{{SUBST:Signatures/Axiy}} 13:31, May 15, 2012 (UTC)

Latest revision as of 09:48, 7 March 2013

This Forum has been archived
Forums: Admin Central Index Admin Watercooler I need help with an user I'm having problem with.
Central's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4052 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hello, Wikia support. I'm having problems with the user x10018ro on my wiki (Blueflake Wiki), and as an admin there, I'm tired to have him as a bureaucrat. I'm also a bureaucrat but I cannot remove his rights, I'm just so dissappointed and tired to have him as a bureaucrat. Everything starts here: Blueflake is a coming soon game company we're planning to have as an actual website in either 2012 - 2013. Well... We're having this wiki as the website for now, but still it's a wiki for articles. This user, x10018ro (aka Robin) says he's the founder (wich I used to believe it was true) but he's not. Ok.Blueflake started up when x10018ro uploaded a scanned drawing of his own in Nitrome Wiki, then people came and pixeled the image he made (a game). While all this was happening, I was making games, and actually planned to have my own website called JuanJLF (my real name). One day they decided to create this wiki, with the name Blueflake as the name of the company of THEIR game. The game was called Panbus. Sometime later they created Klotthead, another game (BEFORE CONTINUEING: ALL THIS GAMES are only pixel art, we're searching for programmers) they made. I decided to join Blueflake as a staff because I thought myself it was going to be quite hard to create a website and a wiki by my own and I needed help. This is when I really knew x10018ro. He only created the name of the company, and a hand drawing of Panbus before it could be a game but I still couldn't believe that was the roll of a founder. He didn't have any job here, the jobs are: Pixel artist (wich is mine), Programmer, Music Composer, Tester & Level Builder. He didn't have any of these. Now about the wiki, he doesn't even edit much here, as me and Axiy (another pixel artist) do and we both are planning to take controll of all this, since we are the only ones who made everything here. x10018ro wasn't even the founder of this wiki, but he forced Axiy (the real founder) to make him an admin and a bureaucrat. Making it shorter, it's just to make him leave this company/wiki. We will change its name and we'll delete all (few) things he made. I AM VERY TIRED AND I'M ASKING FOR YOUR HELP. Thank you for your attention. -- The Nitrome Yeti

I suggest using Special:Contact and get a Staff point of view. Most of the time, they'll ask you to carry out a community vote to see if it's a mutual feeling throughout your entire wiki. This could be performed in your Wiki's forums, or even as a blog post if needs be. When a result has been reached, Staff will favour with the majority verdict. Not sure if any of this helps, but good luck. --Manaphy12342 00:12, April 19, 2012 (UTC)
FYI Axiy appears to be the founder of Blueflake Wiki. Looking at the list of bureaucrats there seem to be 4 total. I recommend you get the support of Axiy and IJZM before contacting Wikia via w:c:blueflake:Special:Contact/general. If 3 of the 4 bureaucrats agree to demote the 4th, Wikia is very likely to agree.
By the way, posting all the details of your wiki and the problems you're having was not necessary. Only Wikia staff can help you and they don't regularly visit these forums to deal with issues like this. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 18 Apr 2012 4:22 PM Pacific
I do have their support. Actually, me and Axiy figured out the idea of kicking x10018ro out. We're tired of having him as the founder and he doesn't even do anything. I don't know about IJZM, we haven't told him the idea yet. — The Nitrome Yeti (talk) 02:06, April 19, 2012 (UTC)The Nitrome Yeti
Well, get IJZM's support and then contact Wikia. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 19 Apr 2012 2:03 PM Pacific
WE GOT HIS PERMISSION! AND MINE!
X10018ro EVIL
{{SUBST:Signatures/Axiy}} 13:31, May 15, 2012 (UTC)