Community Central
Community Central
This Forum has been archived
Forums: Admin Central Index Technical Help Image issue on category pages
Central's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4061 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

On F1 Wiki, lots of pages are showing up with incorrect images in category view, and related articles (at the bottom of the page). For example, the picture representing Ayrton Senna on the Category:Drivers page is the Union Jack, since the British flag appears in the results section of the page. However, there is a photo of Senna at the top of the page that I would prefer to be shown on category view. Is there a way to select which photo to use for this purpose?

Thanks

MTracey1 PSN/XBL: Mackem1985 {{SUBST:MTracey1Sig}} 04:19, September 26, 2012 (UTC)

Personally, I don't know of anyway to select the images. It used to work that if one put the image first on the page, said image would display in the categories — but that doesn't seem to work anymore. What you've pointed out is most likely a bug. I suggest you Special:Contact it. As a fan of F1 myself, I can see how frustrating this must be for you! You may wish to tab back to the old version when viewing... :) Starfleet Academy (Messages) 04:25, September 26, 2012 (UTC)
OK, thanks. I'll pass it on to staff via Special:Contact as you suggested, and hopefully get it fixed. MTracey1 PSN/XBL: Mackem1985 {{SUBST:MTracey1Sig}} 05:21, September 26, 2012 (UTC)