Community Central
Register
Community Central
(New page: {{Admin-Forumheader|Getting Started}} <!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~ If you require staff help, please use Special:C...)

(archive)

(7 intermediate revisions by 6 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
{{ForumArchiveBox}}
  +

{{Admin-Forumheader|Getting Started}}

{{Admin-Forumheader|Getting Started}}

Line 7: Line 9:

~[[User:DarKingdomHearts|DarKingdomHearts]]

~[[User:DarKingdomHearts|DarKingdomHearts]]
  +
:Hi, could you tell me what would you like it to look like?{{User:TK-999/sig2}} 13:16, March 27, 2012 (UTC)
  +
::Yeah. You know, you can copy the code from other homepages and edit it. Thats what I do. [[User:Kata89|Ruler of the Coasters]] 14:23, March 27, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
:::Already thanks for doing this. Things I would like to have in is a bar that shows what content is on the wikia (Comics, Characters, Locations, Objects, Origins, Creators) and that in a bar like on this wikia [http://fairlyoddparents.wikia.com/wiki/The_Fairly_OddParents_Wiki Click]. I also like to have a Featured Article, Featured Image and News. Thanks.
  +
:::[[User:DarKingdomHearts|DarKingdomHearts]] 17:39, MArch 27, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
::::You can also make a request for help from the [[Community Central:Community Development Team/Requests|Community Development Team]] (also called the "Content team"). --&nbsp;[[User:Fandyllic|<span style="border-bottom:1px dotted; cursor:help;" title="Who?">Fandyllic</span>]]<small> ([[User talk:Fandyllic|talk]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/Fandyllic|contr]])</small> 27 Mar 2012 11:31 AM Pacific

[[Category:Getting Started]]

[[Category:Getting Started]]

Latest revision as of 09:24, 7 March 2013

This Forum has been archived
Forums: Admin Central Index Getting Started Is there someone who can make a good Homepage?
Central's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4038 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I need some help with my home page since it is very empty. And this is my first wikia and I totally don't have any idea how to make a homepage. So it would be nice if someone could help me, here is the link: http://bleedmancomics.wikia.com/wiki/Bleedman_Comics_Wiki

~DarKingdomHearts

Hi, could you tell me what would you like it to look like? TK999 13:16, March 27, 2012 (UTC)
Yeah. You know, you can copy the code from other homepages and edit it. Thats what I do. Ruler of the Coasters 14:23, March 27, 2012 (UTC)
Already thanks for doing this. Things I would like to have in is a bar that shows what content is on the wikia (Comics, Characters, Locations, Objects, Origins, Creators) and that in a bar like on this wikia Click. I also like to have a Featured Article, Featured Image and News. Thanks.
DarKingdomHearts 17:39, MArch 27, 2012 (UTC)
You can also make a request for help from the Community Development Team (also called the "Content team"). -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 27 Mar 2012 11:31 AM Pacific