Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
(re)
Line 5: Line 5:

[[User:DrYoshiyahu|DrYoshiyahu]] ([[User talk:DrYoshiyahu|talk]]) 14:51, August 14, 2012 (UTC)

[[User:DrYoshiyahu|DrYoshiyahu]] ([[User talk:DrYoshiyahu|talk]]) 14:51, August 14, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
:Those widgets are part of the sidebar that appears on normal content pages. The sidebar does not appear on the main page, the main page has a different layout than normal pages. So it's not possible to get them on the main page. Also, these widgets are not customizable. They're set by Wikia, you can't choose to get new ones or turn off existing ones. {{User:Mathmagician/sig|17:58 UTC|Tue|14 August 2012}}

Revision as of 17:58, 14 August 2012

Forums: Admin Central Index General Questions Main Page Widgets
Central's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4266 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I keep seeing two little widgets on the side of a whole lot of pages, titled Recent Wiki Activity and Latest Photos. How can I get thse on my main page and more widgets like them?

DrYoshiyahu (talk) 14:51, August 14, 2012 (UTC)

Those widgets are part of the sidebar that appears on normal content pages. The sidebar does not appear on the main page, the main page has a different layout than normal pages. So it's not possible to get them on the main page. Also, these widgets are not customizable. They're set by Wikia, you can't choose to get new ones or turn off existing ones. 20px_Rin_Tohsaka_Avatar.png Mathmagician ƒ(♫) 17:58 UTC, Tue, 14 August 2012