Community Central
Register
Community Central
This Forum has been archived
Forums: Admin Central Index General Questions May I become an Admin
Central's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4026 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

About a day after I first came to the HogwartsSchool Role Play Wiki, I saw I message in the corner offering me admin rights. I didn't click on it at the time, but looking back, I wish I had. And on the main page of the HogwartsSchool Role Play Wiki it says, quote: Our next 8 members become admins! so I think it's ok. I was recently, out-of-the-blue given rollback status on the big, main Hogwarts RP Wiki, so I think I'm a good user for the job. Please? —Eievie 14:01, April 21, 2012 (UTC)

I'd say that the offer had expired, if it was 1000 edits ago. Also, if you wish to become an admin, asking the current active bureacrats on that wiki would help. ~ Demise101 ♥ Lets Talk! ♥ Blogs! ~
There are 2 bureaucrats / admins on that wiki, as you can see here. Neither of them seem to have edited in the past 4 months, and the founder has ignored many of the messages you left on their talk page. It sounds like it's time for you to adopt the wiki by putting in a request at http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Adoption_requests. If your adoption request is successful, you will receive admin and bureaucrat rights. — Mathmagician 06:27, April 22, 2012 (UTC)