Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
m (Archiving Admin Forums)

(3 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
{{ForumArchiveBox}}
{{Admin-Forumheader|General Questions}}

+
  +
[[Category:General Questions|My Wiki Stopped Existing]]
  +
<div class="forumheader" style="margin-bottom: .25em;">'''Forums:''' [[Admin Central:Forum|Admin Central Index]] '''→''' [[Admin Forum:General Questions|General Questions]] '''→''' My Wiki Stopped Existing
  +
</div>
  +
<div style="text-align:center; margin-bottom: .5em; font-size:90%; border:1px solid #ccc; border-top: 0px; padding:0 4px;" >Wikia's forums are a place for the community to help other members.<br/> To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use [[Special:Contact]].</div>
  +

<!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~

<!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~
Line 8: Line 14:

::If your wiki existed, and it isn't super recent, it should show up at [http://web.archive.org web.archive.org]. Don't put <tt>www.</tt> at the beginning of the domain name. --&nbsp;[[User:Fandyllic|<span style="border-bottom:1px dotted; cursor:help;" title="Who?">Fandyllic</span>]]<small> ([[User talk:Fandyllic|talk]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/Fandyllic|contr]])</small> 13 Jun 2012 4:13 PM Pacific

::If your wiki existed, and it isn't super recent, it should show up at [http://web.archive.org web.archive.org]. Don't put <tt>www.</tt> at the beginning of the domain name. --&nbsp;[[User:Fandyllic|<span style="border-bottom:1px dotted; cursor:help;" title="Who?">Fandyllic</span>]]<small> ([[User talk:Fandyllic|talk]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/Fandyllic|contr]])</small> 13 Jun 2012 4:13 PM Pacific
  +
  +
:::I see four wikis you have created. They are...
  +
:::#[[w:c:spartaniv|Project: Spartan-IV Wiki]]
  +
:::#[[w:c:zxclan|ZXepedia Wiki]]
  +
:::#[[w:c:atkil|Atkilpedia Wiki]]
  +
:::#[[w:c:riseoftheempiregame|Rise of the Empire Wiki]]
  +
  +
:::[[User:Rappy 4187|Rappy]] 00:32, June 14, 2012 (UTC)

Latest revision as of 18:33, 1 March 2013

This Forum has been archived
Forums: Admin Central Index General Questions My Wiki Stopped Existing
Wikia's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.

I don't know what happened, but a wiki that I created no longer exists. There is actually quite a bit of information that was on there that I kind of need to access (the backup files on my computer got corrupted). I'm quite sure the wiki was www.spascathanna.wikia.com. Can anybody help me? ZXN Dunver For The Win 14:15, June 13, 2012 (UTC)

Perhaps you remembered the URL wrongly. Please check again -- Sam Wang (talk) 11:57, June 13, 2012 (UTC)
If your wiki existed, and it isn't super recent, it should show up at web.archive.org. Don't put www. at the beginning of the domain name. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 13 Jun 2012 4:13 PM Pacific
I see four wikis you have created. They are...
  1. Project: Spartan-IV Wiki
  2. ZXepedia Wiki
  3. Atkilpedia Wiki
  4. Rise of the Empire Wiki
Rappy 00:32, June 14, 2012 (UTC)