Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "{{Admin-Forumheader|Getting Started}} <!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~ If you require staff help, please use...")

No edit summary
Line 5: Line 5:

Also, I do not find the option of a WYSIWYG editor. In my previous wiki I asked to cancel it, but in this wiki I want this to be the default. Where do I find this option?

Also, I do not find the option of a WYSIWYG editor. In my previous wiki I asked to cancel it, but in this wiki I want this to be the default. Where do I find this option?
  +
  +
<span style="font-size:85%;">—This {{#ifeq: {{lc: Erel Segal}}|fandyllic|improperly [[w:c:help:Help:Signature|signed]] comment is by [[User:Erel Segal|Erel Segal]]|[[w:c:help:Help:Signature|unsigned]] comment is by [[User:Erel Segal|Erel Segal]]}} ([[Message Wall:Erel Segal|wall]] • [[Special:Contributions/Erel Segal|contribs]]) 11:48, May 4, 2012. Please sign your posts with {{#ifeq: {{lc: Erel Segal}}|fandyllic|proper UTC timestamps.|~~<nowiki>~~</nowiki>!}}</span>
  +
  +
:Do you mean layouts? You have to turn that on from the Admin Dashboard.
  +
:Do you mean preload templates? Check out [[MW:Extension:CreateBox]]
  +
:Do you mean the Standard Layout? edit your version of [[MediaWiki:newpagelayout]]
  +
  +
:WYSIWYG should be under your personal preferences.
  +
  +
:[[Special:Contributions/70.49.124.225|70.49.124.225]] 05:16, May 5, 2012 (UTC)

Revision as of 05:16, 5 May 2012

Forums: Admin Central Index Getting Started Page templates?
Central's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4367 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I have been away for a long time. Now I started a new wiki. I remeber that, some months ago, in other wikis, there was an option to create a default page template, so that everyone that adds new page, only has to fill this template. However, I do not find this option now - when I start a new page, I land in the default editor. How can I find this option in the new wiki?

—This unsigned comment is by Erel Segal (wallcontribs) 11:48, May 4, 2012. Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

Do you mean layouts? You have to turn that on from the Admin Dashboard.
Do you mean preload templates? Check out MW:Extension:CreateBox
Do you mean the Standard Layout? edit your version of MediaWiki:newpagelayout
WYSIWYG should be under your personal preferences.
70.49.124.225 05:16, May 5, 2012 (UTC)