Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I founded two wikias. On one of my wikis, my toolbar says I am no longer an admin, though I was one yesterday. There are no other admins in my wikia that I am aware of. WerevampiwolfRedStarFan —This unsigned comment is by WerevampiwolfRedStarFan (wall • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- Hi there. :) Would you able to provide a link to the wiki in question? Thanks. The 888th Avatar (talk) 04:12, November 17, 2011 (UTC)
- http://spiritedaway.wikia.com/wiki/Spirited_Away_Wiki It says in my toolbar that I'm an admin again, but it seems to be alternating days, regardless I stay logged in or log out and re-log in. In this note, it says I cannot use the layout builder because it is not avaliable on my wiki. Advice on that? WerevampiwolfRedStarFan
- Thats because the layout builder feature is not enabled. You have to enable the feature in-order to use that one.--TricklesTest 05:21, November 18, 2011 (UTC)
- How do I do that? WerevampiwolfRedStarFan
- Simply go to Special:WikiFeatures and enable which is available in the features menu. The layout builder is disabled. Click on the button to enable the feature and you'll be able to get that feature. It is disabled by default.--TricklesTest 06:17, November 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Thank you! WerevampiwolfRedStarFan