Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "{{Admin-Forumheader|Technical Help}} <!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~ If you require staff help, please u...")

m (reply)
Line 5: Line 5:

I am having problems with Superpower wiki. The category function is going nuts. For example, every time that you edit something regardless if its adding a single category or adding to the page the category's on page is on full display on recent activity. Some are actually using it to there advantage to gain more badges.-[[User:Thekingsman|Thekingsman]] ([[User talk:Thekingsman|talk]]) 17:23, July 22, 2012 (UTC)

I am having problems with Superpower wiki. The category function is going nuts. For example, every time that you edit something regardless if its adding a single category or adding to the page the category's on page is on full display on recent activity. Some are actually using it to there advantage to gain more badges.-[[User:Thekingsman|Thekingsman]] ([[User talk:Thekingsman|talk]]) 17:23, July 22, 2012 (UTC)
  +
:I don't undertand what you mean by ''every time that you edit something regardless if its adding a single category or adding to the page the category's on page is on full display on recent activity'' - can you clarify? -- '''[[User:Randomtime|<span style="color:black;">Random</span>]][[User talk:Randomtime|<span style="color:#EE2C2C;">Time</span>]]''' 17:28, July 22, 2012 (UTC)

Revision as of 17:28, 22 July 2012

Forums: Admin Central Index Technical Help Problem with the category adding.
Central's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4289 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I am having problems with Superpower wiki. The category function is going nuts. For example, every time that you edit something regardless if its adding a single category or adding to the page the category's on page is on full display on recent activity. Some are actually using it to there advantage to gain more badges.-Thekingsman (talk) 17:23, July 22, 2012 (UTC)

I don't undertand what you mean by every time that you edit something regardless if its adding a single category or adding to the page the category's on page is on full display on recent activity - can you clarify? -- RandomTime 17:28, July 22, 2012 (UTC)