Line 1: Line 1:
  +
{{ForumArchiveBox}}
{{Admin-Forumheader|General Questions}}

+
  +
[[Category:General Questions|Question about absences]]
  +
<div class="forumheader" style="margin-bottom: .25em;">'''Forums:''' [[Admin Central:Forum|Admin Central Index]] '''→''' [[Admin Forum:General Questions|General Questions]] '''→''' Question about absences
  +
</div>
  +
<div style="text-align:center; margin-bottom: .5em; font-size:90%; border:1px solid #ccc; border-top: 0px; padding:0 4px;" >Wikia's forums are a place for the community to help other members.<br/> To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use [[Special:Contact]].</div>
  +

<!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~

<!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~

Latest revision as of 18:36, 1 March 2013

This Forum has been archived
Forums: Admin Central Index General Questions Question about absences
Wikia's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.

I have a difficult situation. Next week, I will be completely unavailable to tend to the needs of the Golden Sun Wiki. Since I have been unable to attract regular contributors, I have nobody to watch over the wiki for me. That means anyone can vandalize the wiki while I am gone. Who do I turn to to watch over the wiki and revert any vandalism that comes along while I am gone? --Thenewguy34(Other) 20:17, June 29, 2012 (UTC)

Well you solved that you're self if you can't attract contributers for a long time Im sure there wont be any editing there while you are away; just hope .Original Authority .TalkContribs.
I have a feeling that wasn't what he was asking... Point is, he's going to be away and he wants to make sure the wiki he edits won't fall home to vandals. I can't make promises that I'll check it every hour of everyday, but I can look at it at least once. Jazzi 21:27, July 1, 2012 (UTC)