Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
(Removing defunct file (automatic))
Tag: apiedit

(6 intermediate revisions by 4 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
{{ForumArchiveBox}}
{{Admin-Forumheader|General Questions}}

+
  +
[[Category:General Questions|Remove the annoying image tag]]
  +
<div class="forumheader" style="margin-bottom: .25em;">'''Forums:''' [[Admin Central:Forum|Admin Central Index]] '''→''' [[Admin Forum:General Questions|General Questions]] '''→''' Remove the annoying image tag
  +
</div>
  +
<div style="text-align:center; margin-bottom: .5em; font-size:90%; border:1px solid #ccc; border-top: 0px; padding:0 4px;" >Wikia's forums are a place for the community to help other members.<br/> To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use [[Special:Contact]].</div>
  +

<!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~

<!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~
Line 12: Line 18:

:::No problem. Just follow the link that Rappy gave, edit the page, paste the code in and save. [[User:The 888th Avatar|<span style="color:#4169E1;" title="wjxhuang">'''The&nbsp;888th&nbsp;Avatar'''</span>]]&nbsp;[[User talk:The 888th Avatar|<span style="font-size:12px; color:#888;" title="Contact me">(talk)</span>]] 12:19, May 28, 2012 (UTC)

:::No problem. Just follow the link that Rappy gave, edit the page, paste the code in and save. [[User:The 888th Avatar|<span style="color:#4169E1;" title="wjxhuang">'''The&nbsp;888th&nbsp;Avatar'''</span>]]&nbsp;[[User talk:The 888th Avatar|<span style="font-size:12px; color:#888;" title="Contact me">(talk)</span>]] 12:19, May 28, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
::::Oh, something like [[w:c:phoenixrising:Sasuke_Uchiha/global.css|this]]? —[[User:IndxcvNovelist|IndxcvNovelist]] ([[User talk:IndxcvNovelist|Talk to Me]]|[[w:c:rockleespinoff|My]] [[w:c:phoenixrising|Wiki]]) 13:59, May 28, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
Not exactly, it needs to be here on Community Central. :P [[User:The 888th Avatar|<span style="color:#4169E1;" title="wjxhuang">'''The&nbsp;888th&nbsp;Avatar'''</span>]]&nbsp;[[User talk:The 888th Avatar|<span style="font-size:12px; color:#888;" title="Contact me">(talk)</span>]] 23:20, May 28, 2012 (UTC)
  +
:Oh LOL so I should contact the staff huh? —[[User:IndxcvNovelist|IndxcvNovelist]] <sup>([[User talk:IndxcvNovelist|talk]]|[[Special:Contributions/IndxcvNovelist|contribs]])</sup> 06:50, May 29, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
::No, just click [[Special:MyPage/global.css|this link]] and put <source lang="CSS">.picture-attribution { display: none }</source> in it and save. [[User:Rappy 4187|Rappy]] 05:26, May 31, 2012 (UTC)
  +
:Thanx. But we contacted the staff and they turned it off [[w:c:naruto:User:Salil dabholkar|¤<big>S</big>@lil ¤]] [[User talk:Salil dabholkar|(T@lk)]]☺ 10:10, May 31, 2012 (UTC)

Latest revision as of 00:34, 10 September 2015

This Forum has been archived
Forums: Admin Central Index General Questions Remove the annoying image tag
Wikia's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.

Image with caption

Hello. I wanna ask a question. How to remove the one circled in this image? Thanks! —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me|My Wiki) 12:00, May 28, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. :) All you have to do is send a request from your wiki to Special:Contact/general, asking for the feature to be disabled. The 888th Avatar (talk) 12:02, May 28, 2012 (UTC)
If you're talking about wiki-wide on a wiki you are admin on, you can request it via Special:Contact/general and staff will toggle it off. If you are talking about personally, on all wikis, you can add the CSS
.picture-attribution { display: none }
to your global CSS file. Rappy 12:04, May 28, 2012 (UTC)
Oh I see, thanks The 888th Avatar. Rappy, how can I do that? I am not that good on codings. —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me|My Wiki) 12:14, May 28, 2012 (UTC)
No problem. Just follow the link that Rappy gave, edit the page, paste the code in and save. The 888th Avatar (talk) 12:19, May 28, 2012 (UTC)
Oh, something like this? —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me|My Wiki) 13:59, May 28, 2012 (UTC)

Not exactly, it needs to be here on Community Central. :P The 888th Avatar (talk) 23:20, May 28, 2012 (UTC)

Oh LOL so I should contact the staff huh? —IndxcvNovelist (talk|contribs) 06:50, May 29, 2012 (UTC)
No, just click this link and put
.picture-attribution { display: none }
in it and save. Rappy 05:26, May 31, 2012 (UTC)
Thanx. But we contacted the staff and they turned it off ¤S@lil ¤ (T@lk)☺ 10:10, May 31, 2012 (UTC)