Fandom

Community Central

Admin Forum:Remove the annoying image tag

19,031pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

This Forum has been archived

Forums: Admin Central Index General Questions Remove the annoying image tag
Wikia's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.

Image with caption

Hello. I wanna ask a question. How to remove the one circled in this image? Thanks! —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me|My Wiki) 12:00, May 28, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. :) All you have to do is send a request from your wiki to Special:Contact/general, asking for the feature to be disabled. The 888th Avatar (talk) 12:02, May 28, 2012 (UTC)
If you're talking about wiki-wide on a wiki you are admin on, you can request it via Special:Contact/general and staff will toggle it off. If you are talking about personally, on all wikis, you can add the CSS
.picture-attribution { display: none }
to your global CSS file. Rappy 12:04, May 28, 2012 (UTC)
Oh I see, thanks The 888th Avatar. Rappy, how can I do that? I am not that good on codings. —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me|My Wiki) 12:14, May 28, 2012 (UTC)
No problem. Just follow the link that Rappy gave, edit the page, paste the code in and save. The 888th Avatar (talk) 12:19, May 28, 2012 (UTC)
Oh, something like this? —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me|My Wiki) 13:59, May 28, 2012 (UTC)

Not exactly, it needs to be here on Community Central. :P The 888th Avatar (talk) 23:20, May 28, 2012 (UTC)

Oh LOL so I should contact the staff huh? —IndxcvNovelist (talk|contribs) 06:50, May 29, 2012 (UTC)
No, just click this link and put
.picture-attribution { display: none }
in it and save. Rappy 05:26, May 31, 2012 (UTC)
Thanx. But we contacted the staff and they turned it off ¤S@lil ¤ (T@lk)☺ 10:10, May 31, 2012 (UTC)

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki