Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Admin Central Index Technical Help Restyling the new WikiHeader navigation
Central's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4358 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Has anyone substantially restyled the new "side-scrolling" WikiHeader navigation bar? I've been messin' around with a few things, but I'm having some difficulty figuring out how to affect the main stripe underneath (the ul.subnav-2.accent bit which runs along underneath the main tabs on top). I really don't want it to be the same color as the default button color.

If anyone knows of any wikis where the new navigation system has been restyled away from its default condition, could you please leave a link here? Thanks :) czechout    fly tardis  14:25: Sun 13 May 2012 

Memory Alpha did, even if their changes aren't exactly what you're after. The 888th Avatar (talk) 16:03, May 13, 2012 (UTC)
Do you mean like this?
.WikiHeaderRestyle > nav .subnav-2 {
     background: green;
}
.WikiHeaderRestyle > nav li {
    border-bottom: 1px solid green;
}
.WikiHeaderRestyle > nav li.marked {
     background: green;
}
--  pecoes  16:09, May 13, 2012 (UTC) 
Ooh! I might be able to help with this CzechOut. I believe your talking about this:
.WikiHeaderRestyle .navbackground {}
Hope this helps! :D STARFLEETACADEMY 08:00, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
I apologize. Mine only works for the width. I didn't realize because that's what I was using it for a little while ago. :(
@Pecoes: Your code didn't work for me on CC. I don't know why though. :/ STARFLEETACADEMY 09:07, May 14, 2012 (UTC)