Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
hai everybody, i just want to ask something from one of my admin. Is there a way to send email to All Member of the specific wikia ?
- As far as I know, there isn't. However, you can update the community messages and all users at the Wiki will see it. Love and Lust 15:50, September 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Love and Lust is correct, you can't do this. To be able to even send an email to someone, they have to 1) Have created an account on Wikia, 2) have registered a valid email in their Special:Preferences and 3) they need to have email settings enabled in Special:Preferences. Not all people have accounts (many are anonymous IP editors), the ones who do have accounts may not have an email registered, and even the ones who do have an email registered may have emails disabled.
- If a single user does have email enabled, you can send an email to them at Special:Emailuser. But you'd have to do this one at a time for each person, you can't do that for all users in one click.
- thanks for the response. i wish there is a feature to send email to all member in one wikia. even if it's founder privilige only.......
- i realize the updating the community page will create an auto pop up below for 24 hours. Is there a way to make a "close-able pop up" forever everytime a reader come to that wikia ? i usually this in dragonvale wikia, but it's just floating there with no close button..... bit annoyed but fortunately only on main page. WieQuadrat (talk) 12:56, October 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Based on my experience with the community messages, all users at the Wiki in question will receive a notice until they click the link to the message. Love and Lust 22:16, October 1, 2012 (UTC)