Community Central
Community Central
(New page: {{Admin-Forumheader|General Questions}} <!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~ If you require staff help, please use Special...)

No edit summary
Line 4: Line 4:

If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or community@wikia.com to be sure of a staff reply. -->

If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or community@wikia.com to be sure of a staff reply. -->

On my wiki, [[w:c:gumbapediafanon:User:Doctor.wii|someone]] is making fanfictions with horrible grammar and spelling. It gets really hard to skim through their work and fix it. I want my wiki to have good content, but I don't want to ban this guy for just bad grammar. I left him a message, but he didn't respond. What do I do? [[User:MissingNo.|MissingNo. here!]] [[User talk:MissingNo.|Talk with me!]] 03:26, March 25, 2012 (UTC)

On my wiki, [[w:c:gumbapediafanon:User:Doctor.wii|someone]] is making fanfictions with horrible grammar and spelling. It gets really hard to skim through their work and fix it. I want my wiki to have good content, but I don't want to ban this guy for just bad grammar. I left him a message, but he didn't respond. What do I do? [[User:MissingNo.|MissingNo. here!]] [[User talk:MissingNo.|Talk with me!]] 03:26, March 25, 2012 (UTC)
  +
:Bump. [[User:MissingNo.|MissingNo. here!]] [[User talk:MissingNo.|Talk with me!]] 16:42, March 26, 2012 (UTC)

Revision as of 16:42, 26 March 2012

Forums: Admin Central Index General Questions Someone one my wiki uses horrible grammar, and I want them to stop without banning them.
Central's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4407 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

On my wiki, someone is making fanfictions with horrible grammar and spelling. It gets really hard to skim through their work and fix it. I want my wiki to have good content, but I don't want to ban this guy for just bad grammar. I left him a message, but he didn't respond. What do I do? MissingNo. here! Talk with me! 03:26, March 25, 2012 (UTC)

Bump. MissingNo. here! Talk with me! 16:42, March 26, 2012 (UTC)