Hi, I am Tuckyd a Bureaucrat at the gravity falls wiki, I would like to add special tags for users with rollback, administrative, and bureaucratic rights. Basically I don't want it to say administrator if someone is an administrator, I want it to say something different. Is there anyone that can help me? Tuckyd
- In order to make it easier for someone to help you, can you please do the following?
- Post a link to your wiki. I can see you said it's called gravity falls wiki, but a link to it would be helpful.
- Post here the names of the different users who you would like to have rollback, admin and bureaucrat tags, as well as what the different tags should say.
- I have a copy of the script that does what you want (and I'm sure other people do too), but without a link to your wiki, the names of the people and the names of the tags you want, we can't give you code specifically tailored to your needs.
We have a script up at the CoD Wiki which will do this for you. Keep in mind that it replaces user rights tags, so if you apply it to a user with a tag already, you'll need to add in their original tag too (you can have more than 1 tag). Hope this helps. --Callofduty4 (talk) 14:14, August 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Just wondering, does it have to be Wikia.js, or can it also be Common.js? Why do some wikis have some content on Common.js, but other content on Wikia.js? W • C • E 14:28, August 25, 2012 (UTC)