Community Central
Community Central
(New page: {{Forumheader2|Admin Forum}} <!-- If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or community@wikia.com to be sure of a staff reply. Please put your forum content under this parag...)

(forumheader)

(19 intermediate revisions by 12 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
{{ForumArchiveBox}}
{{Forumheader2|Admin Forum}}

+
  +
{{Admin-Forumheader|Admin Watercooler}}

<!-- If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or community@wikia.com to be sure of a staff reply.

<!-- If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or community@wikia.com to be sure of a staff reply.
Line 5: Line 7:

I'm Meighan, the community manager here in F/A Central. I'm excited to grow this community with you. ;) --[[User:Meighan|Meighan]] http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb32675/wikia/images/e/e9/WikiaStaff.png <small>([[w:c:community:Forum:Community_Central_Forum|help forum]] | [[w:c:community:Blog:Wikia_Staff_Blog |blog]])</small> 07:32, June 29, 2011 (UTC)

I'm Meighan, the community manager here in F/A Central. I'm excited to grow this community with you. ;) --[[User:Meighan|Meighan]] http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb32675/wikia/images/e/e9/WikiaStaff.png <small>([[w:c:community:Forum:Community_Central_Forum|help forum]] | [[w:c:community:Blog:Wikia_Staff_Blog |blog]])</small> 07:32, June 29, 2011 (UTC)
  +
  +
:Hiya Meighan! I can't wait to see what you have in store for admins and founders! --[[User:BobNewbie|<span style="color:red; text-shadow: green 0 4px 4px;">'''BobNewbie'''</span>]] [[User talk:BobNewbie|<span style="color: red ; text-shadow: green 0 4px 4px;"><sup>∞(Talk)∞</sup></span>]] 17:31, June 30, 2011 (UTC)
  +
  +
::Welcome to Central, and nice job with the main pages. It'll be interesting to see what kind of discussions this new section produces. {{User:Monchoman45/SigReal|17:41,6/30/2011}}
  +
:::Agreed. The main page looks great; 'specially with the nice slider and chat links. Speaking of chat rooms, when are we going to get them? :P Yes, I really am looking forward to founder/admin blogs. {{SUBST:User:Nightfern/Sig|18:16,6/30/2011}} 18:16, June 30, 2011 (UTC)
  +
  +
::::This is going to sound horribly repeated, but I'm going to have to agree with the people above me in saying the main page is really something else. It's a nice change from what community's mainpage was before. --[[User:BassJapas|<span style="font:Times New Roman; font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 0 2px 2px;">BassJapas</span>]]<small><small><sup>[[User talk:BassJapas|<span style="font:Times New Roman; font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 0 2px 2px;">(Talk)</span>]]</sup></small></small> 18:36, June 30, 2011 (UTC)
  +
  +
:::::Hi all. I'm Hooper, founder and admin (read: janitor) at [[w:c:ogres:The Ogre Lair|OgreLair.org]]. We are a lifestyle wiki for members of OGREs, Inc. as well as information portal for items associated with OGREs and our hobbyist lifestyle. {{User:HooperBandP/sig2}} 01:13, July 20, 2011 (UTC)
  +
  +
::::::Hi from me too, I'm just an old hermit. –[[User:Tm_T|Tm_T]] <sup>([[User talk:Tm_T|Talk]])</sup> 05:15, July 20, 2011 (UTC)
  +
::::::::Awesome! Nice to meet you all. Please feel free to utilize the forum as you see fit for admins and founders. Also I want to encourage you guys to dive in and start threads, offer your own experience and help out. --[[User:Meighan|Meighan]] http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb32675/wikia/images/e/e9/WikiaStaff.png <small>([[w:c:community:Forum:Community_Central_Forum|help forum]] | [[w:c:community:Blog:Wikia_Staff_Blog |blog]])</small> 18:43, July 21, 2011 (UTC)
  +
  +
::::::::Hi Meighan! Im a admin/bureaucrat at the Ben 10 wiki! [[User:TheBen10Mazter|TheBen10Mazter]] ([[User_talk:TheBen10Mazter|Talk]] -[[User_blog:TheBen10Mazter|Blog]] -[[Special:Contributions/TheBen10Mazter|Contribs]]) 18:48, July 21, 2011 (UTC)
  +
  +
:::::::I'm sure you've seen my posts around. I'm one of the original [[w:c:wow|WoWWiki admins]] along with [[User:Kirkburn|Kirkburn]] from before Wikia started hosting the site. Alot of water has gone under the bridge between me and Wikia, but we've learned to work together and hopefully both learned alot. --&nbsp;[[User:Fandyllic|<span style="border-bottom:1px dotted; cursor:help;" title="Who?">Fandyllic</span>]]<small> ([[User talk:Fandyllic|talk]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/Fandyllic|contr]])</small> 27 Jul 2011 8:30 AM Pacific
  +
  +
:Hello from me as well! Looking forward to the sort of things admin central has in store! I'm an admin at a few wikis, but my two main ones atm is the [[w:c:OnePiece|One Piece Encyclopedia]] and [[w:c:penguindrum|Penguindrum Station]]. :) Nice to meet ya'll. {{User:YazzyDream/SigReal|08:24,7/30/2011}}
  +
  +
:::Hi, I'm [[User:Divinecross|ssorceniviD]] and I'm an admin at the Fushigi Yuugi, Tsubasa, Ultimo, and Kobato Wikia. Best wishes to you all and good luck with all your wikis 12:54, August 1, 2011 (UTC)
  +
::::Hi! Thanks for saying hello & sharing your wikis with us. I hope to see you around F/A! --[[User:Meighan|Meighan]] http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb32675/wikia/images/e/e9/WikiaStaff.png <small>([[w:c:community:Forum:Community_Central_Forum|help forum]] | [[w:c:community:Blog:Wikia_Staff_Blog |blog]])</small> 17:29, August 1, 2011 (UTC)

Latest revision as of 10:04, 7 March 2013

This Forum has been archived
Forums: Admin Central Index Admin Watercooler Welcome to the new Founder & Admin Central, introduce yourself and say hello!
Central's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4052 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I'm Meighan, the community manager here in F/A Central. I'm excited to grow this community with you. ;) --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 07:32, June 29, 2011 (UTC)

Hiya Meighan! I can't wait to see what you have in store for admins and founders! --BobNewbie ∞(Talk)∞ 17:31, June 30, 2011 (UTC)
Welcome to Central, and nice job with the main pages. It'll be interesting to see what kind of discussions this new section produces.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  17:41,6/30/2011 
Agreed. The main page looks great; 'specially with the nice slider and chat links. Speaking of chat rooms, when are we going to get them? :P Yes, I really am looking forward to founder/admin blogs. {{SUBST:User:Nightfern/Sig|18:16,6/30/2011}} 18:16, June 30, 2011 (UTC)
This is going to sound horribly repeated, but I'm going to have to agree with the people above me in saying the main page is really something else. It's a nice change from what community's mainpage was before. --BassJapas(Talk) 18:36, June 30, 2011 (UTC)
Hi all. I'm Hooper, founder and admin (read: janitor) at OgreLair.org. We are a lifestyle wiki for members of OGREs, Inc. as well as information portal for items associated with OGREs and our hobbyist lifestyle.   Hooper   talk    contribs    email   01:13, July 20, 2011 (UTC)
Hi from me too, I'm just an old hermit. –Tm_T (Talk) 05:15, July 20, 2011 (UTC)
Awesome! Nice to meet you all. Please feel free to utilize the forum as you see fit for admins and founders. Also I want to encourage you guys to dive in and start threads, offer your own experience and help out. --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 18:43, July 21, 2011 (UTC)
Hi Meighan! Im a admin/bureaucrat at the Ben 10 wiki! TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 18:48, July 21, 2011 (UTC)
I'm sure you've seen my posts around. I'm one of the original WoWWiki admins along with Kirkburn from before Wikia started hosting the site. Alot of water has gone under the bridge between me and Wikia, but we've learned to work together and hopefully both learned alot. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 27 Jul 2011 8:30 AM Pacific
Hello from me as well! Looking forward to the sort of things admin central has in store! I'm an admin at a few wikis, but my two main ones atm is the One Piece Encyclopedia and Penguindrum Station. :) Nice to meet ya'll.  YazzyDream  Talk  Your Turn to Die    08:24,7/30/2011 
Hi, I'm ssorceniviD and I'm an admin at the Fushigi Yuugi, Tsubasa, Ultimo, and Kobato Wikia. Best wishes to you all and good luck with all your wikis 12:54, August 1, 2011 (UTC)
Hi! Thanks for saying hello & sharing your wikis with us. I hope to see you around F/A! --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 17:29, August 1, 2011 (UTC)