Fandom

Community Central

Admin Forum:What advice do you have for an RP wiki?

18,995pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

This Forum has been archived

Forums: Admin Central Index Getting Started What advice do you have for an RP wiki?
Wikia's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.

What advice do you have for my RP wiki, pikmin wars? I started it awhile ago, but decided to restart the game recently. Face the wrath of Wrath! 14:48, April 23, 2012 (UTC)

To start with, you should fix the misspellings on your front page. If you got a cool wordmark, that would help too. You should ask the admins at Pikmin Wiki if you can advertise your wiki there (within the guideline sthey give you, of course). -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 26 Apr 2012 3:51 PM Pacific
Okay, I fixed the misspellings, redid the forums where you play the games, and fixed some other suff. I am going to ask if the pikmin wiki admins can advertise me! Face the wrath of Wrath! 04:31, May 17, 2012 (UTC)

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki