Community Central
Community Central
mNo edit summary
(reply)
Line 11: Line 11:

:::There are many, many CSS styles that affect those elements. I could copy them all down, but it would take a long time and would be of dubious use anyway. I really suggest that you get a utility like [http://getfirebug.com/ Firebug] so that you can examine the CSS of a page yourself when you need it. --'''[[User:Gardimuer|Gardimuer]]'''&nbsp;<sup>[[User talk:Gardimuer|{&nbsp;ʈalk&nbsp;}]]</sup> 07:56, April 27, 2012 (UTC)

:::There are many, many CSS styles that affect those elements. I could copy them all down, but it would take a long time and would be of dubious use anyway. I really suggest that you get a utility like [http://getfirebug.com/ Firebug] so that you can examine the CSS of a page yourself when you need it. --'''[[User:Gardimuer|Gardimuer]]'''&nbsp;<sup>[[User talk:Gardimuer|{&nbsp;ʈalk&nbsp;}]]</sup> 07:56, April 27, 2012 (UTC)
  +
::::I don't really understand how to use it. Can you copy it to me please? I don't feel it would be of dubious use, so can you copy it for me please? [[User:Sam Wang|Sam Wang]] ([[{{ns:3}}:Sam Wang|talk]]) 08:30, April 27, 2012 (UTC)

Revision as of 08:30, 27 April 2012

Forums: Admin Central Index General Questions What is the CSS used for...
Central's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4375 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Do you know the css for the parts circled in red on this image (the little containers is just for one only; if you do not understand, please reply):

Forum circled parts

Sam Wang (talk) 05:02, April 27, 2012 (UTC)

Please provide a link to the page where you saw this. --Gardimuer { ʈalk } 05:18, April 27, 2012 (UTC)
www.wikia.com Sam Wang (talk) 05:29, April 27, 2012 (UTC)
There are many, many CSS styles that affect those elements. I could copy them all down, but it would take a long time and would be of dubious use anyway. I really suggest that you get a utility like Firebug so that you can examine the CSS of a page yourself when you need it. --Gardimuer { ʈalk } 07:56, April 27, 2012 (UTC)
I don't really understand how to use it. Can you copy it to me please? I don't feel it would be of dubious use, so can you copy it for me please? Sam Wang (talk) 08:30, April 27, 2012 (UTC)